Ravens at Rams game thread

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
I’m not impressed with his passing ability. Looks like college.

tenor.gif

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Rams are beatable but we all know that coaching makes the difference and that Garrett can't take advantage of a team's weaknesses like Harbaugh has done to the Patriots and Rams.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
I’m convinced the key to the Ravens Running game is their TE’s. They have 3 big TE’s who are EXCELLENT blockers. Their TE’s are able to Block DE’s without any help. It allows the Ravens Interior Line free runs at LB’s. WE NEED better TE’s.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
They could beat us and still not be a playoff team. We wouldn’t be either in any other division.

Agree but they will probably be clicking on all cylinders when they play us. They see we have not improved up the middle, so Gurley will look like Gale Sayers against us.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
I’m convinced the key to the Ravens Running game is their TE’s. They have 3 big TE’s who are EXCELLENT blockers. Their TE’s are able to Block DE’s without any help. It allows the Ravens Interior Line free runs at LB’s. WE NEED better TE’s.

We recycle that position.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Rams are beatable but we all know that coaching makes the difference and that Garrett can't take advantage of a team's weaknesses like Harbaugh has done to the Patriots and Rams.

The Rams lost to Mason Rudolph and the Steelers two weeks ago (lost 17-12). They struggled for 3 quarters with Trubisky's Bears last week (won 17-7).

This isn't some super team that can only be beaten by a great coach. They're about to be 6-5.

mardwin

Reaction score
The only team in the NFL that strikes genuine fear in the minds of New England fans.

DKZ1n6H.jpg

One New England fan said a few years back that the only kind of game the Ravens care about is a playoff game.

In Foxboro.

LOL!!!!

They are scare of the Ravens, the only way they beat the Ravens is when the refs give them a hand.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I understand what you're saying, but Jackson is built like Zeke. RG3 is built like Brett Maher.
I hear ya. If he proves out over 5-10 years then I’ll be sold.

But I see a freakish talent that’s a hit away from it coming to an end. And franchise QB’s who you invest hundreds of millions are too valuable to place in that situation 16 games a year.

Ravens better win a championship soon with him cause it’s not sustainable in NFL. Certainly hasn’t been up until now.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
The Rams lost to Mason Rudolph and the Steelers two weeks ago (lost 17-12). They struggled for 3 quarters with Trubisky's Bears last week (won 17-7).

This isn't some super team that can only be beaten by a great coach. They're about to be 6-5.

That's good to know because we don't have even an average coach.