Ravens at Rams game thread

Diehardblues

Reaction score
is he before or after Mahomes when it comes to pay day? after then he gets more than Mahomes
I’d rather have Mahomes. He’s a more prolific passer. In 5-10 years will still be. Jackson too reliant on athletic ability and legs.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
I watch the Ravens and think “OOOHHH, so THAT’s what competent coaching looks like.”
This. What a great defense the Ravens have to complement that great offense. They always have a tough defense.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Wow a third and long conversion by simply going to the chains and catching the ball.

In Dallas we throw to Witten who is usually about 4 yards shy in that situation

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
He couldn't handle Jerry any longer. He had no patience and was too old for that. Jerry got what he wanted. Parcells dug this team from the depths of 5-11 3x in a row and got his stadium he wanted.

I remember BP referring to TO as "the player", a subtle hint that Jerry signing Owens wasn't a Parcells move. That relationship always had a shelf life.

But hey, we got Jerryworld, Wade, then Garrett so who won that deal? :rolleyes:

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Not trying to throw shots at Zeke or anything but notice how the Ravens RBs (Justice and Ingram) continues after contact. Runs over people? Plows people? What has happened to our team :facepalm:?

SoBlue128

Reaction score
Hate how the NFL has become a college game with better athletes. It wouldn’t be so bad if all the chicken shhhhh rules were in place

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Not trying to throw shots at Zeke or anything but notice how the Rams RB (Justice and Ingram) continues after contact. Runs over people? Plows people? What has happened to our team :facepalm:?

They have a running start because their offensive line is opening huge holes and moving people out of the way.

It is why I laugh when people say Dallas has the best oline in the league, they clearly don't watch a lot of games.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I've seen several threads on this board in recent years wanting to hire Harbaugh, only it's the wrong Harbaugh.

Sadly, the right one isn't going to be available any time soon.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Hate how the NFL has become a college game with better athletes. It wouldn’t be so bad if all the chicken shhhhh rules were in place

Why do you people think football is meant to only be played one single way? Good lord. Get over it. Things change. Look at every sport. It isn't played how it was in the past. Go compare the NBA in the 90s to now. Baseball in the past until now.

You don't like to see innovation and creativity? Because that is exactly what you are telling me.

Pentagruel

Reaction score
I’d rather have Mahomes. He’s a more prolific passer. In 5-10 years will still be. Jackson too reliant on athletic ability and legs.

I probably agree that I would rather have Mahomes in the long run but why do you think Jackson is not a good passer? I think he has proven this year that he is a very adept passer, regardless of his athletic ability.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
I've seen several threads on this board in recent years wanting to hire Harbaugh, only it's the wrong Harbaugh.

Sadly, the right one isn't going to be available any time soon.

I was salivating last year when there was talk about him being on the hot seat. He is easily a top 5 coach in the league.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
I wish we had a staff who could work with our young QB and create an offense based around his strengths. But nope, Dak is running the offense Garrett came with in 2007 for Romo. :rolleyes: