Ravens at Rams game thread

Blackspider214

Reaction score
This kid better learn - you up 35-6 - why you running like that.

Instincts. Dak used to run much more early on. And then the coaches and front office told him to reel it in and now look. You never want to take the instincts out of a player.

EST_1986

Reaction score
I’d rather have Mahomes. He’s a more prolific passer. In 5-10 years will still be. Jackson too reliant on athletic ability and legs.
With the rules he can be but Mahomes I also agree I’d rather have long term. Jackson is simply phenomenal tho.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
He’s too scared to run this season. Mobile QB’s are VERY hard to stop. Why he doesn’t do it, I don’t know :facepalm:. Some people on this site want to say he’s not a mobile QB, when he clearly has the potential to actually be one.
He's like Tebow. Defenses hated tackling Tebow.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Harbaugh using analytics again and is going for it

39211.jpg

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Which player has Garrett ever figured out how to utilize correctly?

None. He created a gameplan and thats it. He expects every single player to run it. Jarwin is 10x the athlete Witten is right now yet Jarwin is just running Witten's routes. Dak is just running Romo's game. And the list goes on. Utilizing players means actually having to be creative and adjusting your scheme year to year to fit your players. It is maddening to say the least.

Put Dak with the Ravens staff or the Rams staff or any of these creative staffs and look at what he difference would be. Heck, Dak has played very well under this stale system. Imagine if he had a staff who knew what they were doing.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
What I'm noticing tonight more than anything is the ravens O line just blowing the Rams D off the line. Ravens are totally dominating in the trenches. If the Rams can't get more stout than that upfront they won't be making the playoffs.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Pretty bad when a QB has more rushing yards than your RB has had in his past 3 games... I know Lamar is a monster running QB, but that doesn’t sit well with me...