News: Ravens D-line or Cowboys O-line?

reddyuta

Reaction score
I'm sure many Ravens fans watched the Cowboys/Steelers game. How they truly believe they will just shut down Zeke is beyond delusional. Weren't the Bengals supposed to do that? They hadn't allowed a single rushing TD until that point. Weren't the Packers supposed to be the best rushing defense? Ravens fans are going to be crying in the car after Sunday.

I do think this is the best Defense we will face all year,their MO is to force us into 3rd and longs and blitz like crazy,I am confident that we can run on them though.

erod

Reaction score
You have no idea how Dak would play in Cleveland Chicago or LA. You're just assuming you know. Would those teams be 8-1 most likely not but we don't know......you speculate way too much to try and make a point

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's about as safe of an assumption as there is. Cleveland's offensive line, Crowell at RB, and God knows who at receiver. Good luck with all that. LOL

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Here we go again. Another week, another article about how great their D is and that our OL will have their work cut out for them.

(Go to the Ravens message board here, and their fans say they will easily stop Zeke and that Dak is a rookie and will make mistakes cause he has NEVER faced this defense. I guess they are the 1984 Bears now.)
http://boards.baltimoreravens.com/topic/71077-next-up-ravens-at-cowboys-sunday-november-20th-1300/

"All season we’ve witnessed rookie tailback Ezekiel Elliott blow through gaps and produce league leading rushing yards. This Sunday, the Baltimore Ravens hope to contain him. Easier said than done, but the Ravens defense isn’t all-talk.

While the Cowboys have the big men on their front, the Ravens have the same. Between Timmy Jernigan, Lawrence Guy and of course Brandon Williams, the Cowboys front line will have their work cut out for them."
http://www.baltimorebeatdown.com/20...s-d-line-or-cowboys-o-line-which-will-prevail
I'll take this OL against the 85 Bears.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I heard that our Oline loves playing the 34 now because that 4 and 5 defender only was around 250-260.
It helps Free in the run game because he can handle guys under 260. Against 4-3 teams they have to scheme to keep him matched up against LBs in the run game. When they do have him block DEs, they scheme to get the DE to jump into the backfield from the outside which causes the DE to basically take himself out of the play on an inside run.

With Fred at OC, big 3-4 NTs are no problem.

toto1939

Reaction score
How in the world will we combat the fearsome front 7 of Baltimore who will surely pressure the rookie QB? I think that throwing 85 yard screen passes just might keep them at bay

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's about as safe of an assumption as there is. Cleveland's offensive line, Crowell at RB, and God knows who at receiver. Good luck with all that. LOL
I tend to think Dak would do very well in Cleveland....much better then what they have but you don't like Dak so this conversation isn't going anywhere

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Pryor and Coleman aren't bad at reciever by the way

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
This will likely be a day that Dak has to win the game without much of a run game. They watched the Dallas-Philly game. They're going to do the same thing, but without backing off at the end.

Fortunately, their offense is nothing special at all.

I suspect that will be about 2025 when Zeke retires.;)

DallasCowboys2080

Reaction score
I'll take this OL against the 85 Bears.

giphy.gif

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
I actually think the Cowboys D will play a huge factor in this game. A lot of forced punts and a couple of forced turnovers.

erod

Reaction score
I tend to think Dak would do very well in Cleveland....much better then what they have but you don't like Dak so this conversation isn't going anywhere

Have you read my posts? Nobody is more excited about Dak than me. But I'm also a realistic Cowboys fan, which is rarer than the Hope diamond.

Doomsay

Reaction score
This will likely be a day that Dak has to win the game without much of a run game. They watched the Dallas-Philly game. They're going to do the same thing, but without backing off at the end.

Fortunately, their offense is nothing special at all.
Just got to watch the replay - LOL @ Philly backing off.