Ravens Season Off to Bad Start: Suggs Out

DeaconBlues

M'Kevon
Reaction score
Mike and Mike ESPN Radio just reported the same. Torn while playing basketball. Pity.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
Adam schefter just broke news on espn saying Suggs tore his achilles playing bIasketball. Out for 2012 season

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Bowdown27;4547283 said:
Adam schefter just broke news on espn saying Suggs tore his acl playing basketball. Out for 2012 season

Ouch....sucks for the Ravens

Gaede

Reaction score
Wow, big loss.

Prediction: Upshaw wins ROY.

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
Bowdown27;4547283 said:
Adam schefter just broke news on espn saying Suggs tore his acl playing basketball. Out for 2012 season

Actually he reported he tore his achilles.

burmafrd

Reaction score
just cannot believe that they can be that dumb. More injuries happen on a basketball court then just about anywhere else. Its like riding a motorcycle; sooner or later you are going down.

burmafrd

Reaction score
at his age an achillies tear will probably never get back to what it was. He is probably done or will never be what he was.

Playing basketball causes more injuries then football does. Just plain dumb.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Gaede;4547289 said:
Wow, big loss.

Prediction: Upshaw wins ROY.

And we let Spencer walk and Suggs is traded to Dallas for a conditional 3rd round pick.

Stay tuned.

DeaconBlues

M'Kevon
Reaction score
burmafrd;4547293 said:
just cannot believe that they can be that dumb. More injuries happen on a basketball court then just about anywhere else. Its like riding a motorcycle; sooner or later you are going down.

????

I've played basketball for close to 50 years. Outside of wear and tear on my knees and right hip, muscle sprains are the worst I've experienced. I broke my hand and a concussion from playing two years of HS football.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
MichaelWinicki;4547299 said:
They should have drafted Newman. :D

Kinda funny that we were all worried a little about Newmans age and now it looks like both of their careers will end at pretty much the same time unless Suggs has a Greg Ellis type comeback.

I still don't see how Ellis came back like he did from it. I almost wonder if he juiced a little.