Ravens vs Jaguars (yahoo free stream)

Carson

Reaction score
I don't know what it is man, but football just doesn't do it for me some games.

Now Dallas is different, but I can no longer watch a Ravens / Jags game and enjoy it

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Wait! There's an NFL game on right now? I didn't even know and now that I do know, I find that I could care less. My 10 year old is watching teen titans and I think I'm more entertained by that then some random NFL game. I never thought the NFL would lose me but it's actually happening.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Something is changing for me too. I’ll put the games on but it’s just not like it used to be as far as my excitement level and attention span.

Same here, I have other things to do. Used o put them off, watch the games. now I just get done what I need or want to do until Cowboys game time. I have this game on, but not giving it my 100% attention. But it is sure a lot better than NFLN & BSPN crap they spew. Some local cowboys Showa on a little later, so will watch those. Actually will record them, and watch them later.

Macnalty

Reaction score
Jacksonville is a much better team with Leonard Fournette my goodness. Even with that average Oline the Jags put on the field you have to keep that run game honest. Eli and Joe Flacco are about the same guy these days.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
This is not looking good for Baltimore. The Jaguars look like a real NFL team... shocking! :omg:

Carson

Reaction score
Ravens always seem to beat up on bad teams (Bengals, Browns) and stink against the good teams. 8-8 or 9-7 tops

Hoofbite

Reaction score
I wish every game was streamed like this. The NFL could probably increase ad revenue by doing so. Make the game free to the fans, charge the corporations who want to leech off the league's popularity.

visionary

Reaction score
Jacksonville is a much better team with Leonard Fournette my goodness. Even with that average Oline the Jags put on the field you have to keep that run game honest. Eli and Joe Flacco are about the same guy these days.

It's not just the run game
It is much more related to the discipline, accountability and attitude that Coighlin had brought to them
All things missing from our cowboys

mahoneybill

Reaction score
I heard they stood for God save the Queen, kneeled for Anthem, national disgrace...

Someone should remind them how many of their relatives gave there lives to ensure they can live in the " land of the free" and that they can express their views in other venues that don't involve disrespecting the flag and anthem that stands for Freedom....

mahoneybill

Reaction score
national disgrace, what till this spills over into the Olympics.

Good point. Will we see the raised fists again, or a kneel down on the podium, or boycott it and expect to get their medal elsewhere. To me they will make fools of themselves when other athletes wish they could live in the US..... e.g. Soviets....Iranians

The Natural

Reaction score
Someone should remind them how many of their relatives gave there lives to ensure they can live in the " land of the free" and that they can express their views in other venues that don't involve disrespecting the flag and anthem that stands for Freedom....

if the anthem stands for freedom that means they have the freedom to make a statement as they please. Just like we have the freedom to agree or disagree, to watch or not watch.