Ravens vs Jaguars (yahoo free stream)

robjay04

Reaction score
So I just read prior to 2009, the players stayed in the locker room for the anthem.

Another L for Goodell.

reddyuta

Reaction score
I dont like the the scheduling today,we have 2 games i want to watch at 12.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah, I dvr the Jason Garrett show and that Jerry jones show (although he hasn't been on the show in like three years ha). Completely forgot there was even a game on. I'll probably pause the Texans pats game and go make a beer/grocery run then end up watching one of the Bourne movies I see that's on today.lol

I meant CBS 11, not FOX 4, they used to have one on at 10:30 also, but since FOX started a show at 10:00, it's not on anymore. Though there are a few on Saturday night on local 21, and FSSW.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Tomlin said the whole team is staying in the locker room for the anthem.

That's a Rooney team. Getting interesting. Everyone is doing a Kaep, now. LOL

Precisely why I went to war. So people could do what their hearts desire.

Setackin

radioactivecowboy88
Reaction score
I heard they stood for God save the Queen, kneeled for Anthem, national disgrace...
This statement proves u don't understand the WHY of what ppl are protesting. Protesting is as American as apple pie. Hell, the revolutionary war started because of a protest. That being said I don't agree what they are doing but they certainly have the right, and the precedent was made centuries ago.

EST_1986

Reaction score
Tomlin said the whole team is staying in the locker room for the anthem.

That's a Rooney team. Getting interesting. Everyone is doing a Kaep, now. LOL

Precisely why I went to war. So people could do what their hearts desire.
Love the Steelers for an afternoon

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
I don't believe this is a 1st amendment issue as that amendment and others protect us from our government, not our employer per se. The 1st amendment doesn't give players a right to take a knee during the anthem, it's the owner who give them that privilege as their employer.
You do not understand what constitutional rights are.