Ravens vs Jaguars (yahoo free stream)

The Natural

Reaction score
If the Jags defense is still sitting on the waiver wire in your fantasy leagues, I think they are worth a stash. I dropped those clowns after that stunt they pulled against the Titans (looking at you Bortles), but I'm going to try to pick them up again next week as they have the Jets.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Still sells out every time. This game was way over subscribed and sold out months ago. 80k plus capacity stadium. Cant do it in places like Jax, LA and SF. NFL is changing rapidly.
There must be something wrong with California and Florida fans that won't support their local teams. I support my local team(Cowboys) by being a season ticket holder even though I don't go to most of the games. Londoners are desperate for American football so of course that game sells out no matter who plays.

visionary

Reaction score
We need to be active this upcoming FA, Visionary

We won't be
The joneses typically have no plan and over-react to what other teams do
They have now 'learned' that it is not wise to spend in FA. So they over react and spend nothing at all except the bargain basement FA.

Hardline

Reaction score
Today has the potential to be the day the NFL died. At least for me and I suspect a multitude of others as well.
The NFL is on the verge of being on the trash heap of history and there's morons on this forum cheering it on.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
We won't be
The joneses typically have no plan and over-react to what other teams do
They have now 'learned' that it is not wise to spend in FA. So they over react and spend nothing at all except the bargain basement FA.
Man, I'll be irate. We are very close to having a well-rounded contender. Maybe a splash signing or two on the defense away from it.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
There must be something wrong with California and Florida fans that won't support their local teams. I support my local team(Cowboys) by being a season ticket holder even though I don't go to most of the games. Londoners are desperate for American football so of course that game sells out no matter who plays.
I support your local team, too, Star :)