Signed by Cowboys RB Ryan Nall signed

MarcusRock

Reaction score
2 threads, 2 misspellings of the guy's name. I hope he takes that personally. Now watch him shock the world and unseat Zeke as the starter.

John813

Reaction score
I know the FB is a dead position sans the 3-5 good ones in the league at any time, but I sort of wished McCarthy could find the next Kuhn.
Short yardage FB who was also a good blocker.
Not sure Nall is that type of player. Liked Ingold till I saw the price Miami paid for him, although I'd assume McDaniel will use him more in his offense.

Carson

Reaction score
I get that everyone is frustrated with the lack of legitimate free agency activity, but I have no issue with churning the bottom of the roster. Sounds like a camp body or special teams possibility.
The problem is, these are the only moves Dallas makes. We signed Fowler and Washington for cheap one year deals and the team sits back thinking we are ready to go!

Carson

Reaction score
2 threads, 2 misspellings of the guy's name. I hope he takes that personally. Now watch him shock the world and unseat Zeke as the starter.
The best part, is both of them are both wrong with different names lol

bonafidebanter

Reaction score
He's so good, the poster even got his name wrong in the thread title to throw the flocking fans from other sites from coming here to congratulate us
Ha. This is the funniest post so far. I think I'm laughing from crying. This off season has sucked so bad so far.

Carson

Reaction score
Now, we just need to sign Hammer and Slammer and we are good.
Reminds me of the good old WWF Days

latest

MarcusRock

Reaction score
The best part, is both of them are both wrong with different names lol

Exactly. Tells you what they're typing about on their phones. One guy is talking about nailing people and the other is talking about balls. In other words, prepping for the weekend.

bonafidebanter

Reaction score
Well, today is Friday. They had to do something for us to take into the weekend with us.

Jipper

Reaction score
He will make the team IMO. 577 special team snaps last season. He could push Dowdle from the squad

Yeah he's a fringe player for sure...I just think they will take a rb in the draft and he's just too deep to make the roster

LittleD

Reaction score
You guys do know that the FO door is open for all comers who want to sign vet min deals. This team will be ready for Sam Houston State by August. Dak is practicing nonstop on his skateboard to get away from opponents
DL.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Ryan Nall 26 years old.
6'2" 232 pounds
4.5 in the 40
Rookie in 2018
Undrafted from Oregon State

Wonder if McCarthy sees him as a possible West Coast fullback type. Throw him into the mix with Sewo and Ralston. Not that I expect us to carry a fullback. That's McGovern's job.