Signed by Cowboys RB Ryan Nall signed

Carson

Reaction score
He's almost 240 now,...good power. My bet is they are looking at him as a potential fullback.
Once again though, this is a one year rental. If you want a fullback, GO SIGN A FULLBACK.

This guy has played running back since High school.

CWR

Reaction score
RN.png

We win free agency. Pollard's stats are almost as good as this guys. ALMOST

He will join a long list of great white rbs. A list that includes Riggins, Alstot, and CMC.

LOL, I'm white is this joke appropriate?

freemanjc19

Reaction score
Nall is a HB/TE. He has good hands and can block pretty well. My guess is he is going to be the 2nd TE/HB. Really shifty fett for a guy his size.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Stevie sitting on 30 mill cap space and STILL pinching those pennies. Twiddle dee and twiddle dumb strike again.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
no problem with the guy and I have no hate for him, if we're going to hate a player at least let it bet the QB. sheesh.

Carson

Reaction score
Stevie sitting on 30 mill cap space and STILL pinching those pennies. Twiddle dee and twiddle dumb strike again.
It's wild to me.

We penny pinch and get Ryan Nall.

Bears just signed CB Tavon Young, who is 28, 24 starts over 4 years for $1.4 million.

I am not saying we should've signed Young. Just that you can still find starting caliber players for what we are paying for slop.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
This place is full of idiots.....you should be rejoicing. We signed a real FB.

If you know....you know. If you don't...your a dope.

:popcorn:

Rayman70

Reaction score
This place is full of idiots.....you should be rejoicing. We signed a real FB.

If you know....you know. If you don't...your a dope.

:popcorn:
He was used as a RB actually in Chicago and special teams. I would love to use his skillset at FB however. Thats his niche I feel. Will Kellen use him as such? I and many fans remain skeptical.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Overview
Nall is a "get what's blocked" runner who struggles to access the agility or burst needed to work outside the tackles. Nall does offer a fairly decisive downhill option with good vision who sees the hole and will hit it without dancing. Once he gets up a head of steam, Nall is able to finish with some power, but gaining the head of steam is challenging for him at times. Nall may offer some short yardage potential, but it wouldn't be shocking to see a team try and convert him to a fullback or H-back in the pros.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Overview
Nall is a "get what's blocked" runner who struggles to access the agility or burst needed to work outside the tackles. Nall does offer a fairly decisive downhill option with good vision who sees the hole and will hit it without dancing. Once he gets up a head of steam, Nall is able to finish with some power, but gaining the head of steam is challenging for him at times. Nall may offer some short yardage potential, but it wouldn't be shocking to see a team try and convert him to a fullback or H-back in the pros.
hes a likely cut after camp guys.