RB's 40 yd coming up next...*Merged*

Hong2221

Reaction score
tomson75;1967712 said:
I think I'm going with Rice all the way. Charles might be my back up.

Felix Jones has been disappointing today.

yes. felix jones which i knew all along is not our guy... i mean he knew if he stayed as a senior he wouldn't be all that successful....

1) the best cb avialable
2) ray rice
and then we trade next year's 1st round for roy williams....

Displaced Cowboy

Reaction score
Rice spent a lot of time at the Parisi Speed school to cut down his 40.

He's also dropped significant weight from his playing weight and cut down his % body fat a lot as well.

Hong2221

Reaction score
tomson75;1967715 said:
Yep. I think we'd have to take him with our first pick though. I'd rather get a RB in the second.

...if we took him though, I'm not gonna cry about it. :D

i totally agree... our priority is a solid cb...

Hong2221

Reaction score
Displaced Cowboy;1967721 said:
Rice spent a lot of time at the Parisi Speed school to cut down his 40.

He's also dropped significant weight from his playing weight and cut down his % body fat a lot as well.

PROOF? SOURCE?

BigWillie

Reaction score
Ray Rice showed off some excellent balance in that drill. Probably the best I have seen so far.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
BigWillie;1967732 said:
Ray Rice showed off some excellent balance in that drill. Probably the best I have seen so far.

Yeah, I hope he doesn't help himself too much. He's beginning to look like a first rounder. :mad:

Luckily there have been a lot of fast 40 times today. There still might be four backs taken in front of him.

Next_years_Champs

Reaction score
tomson75;1967715 said:
Yep. I think we'd have to take him with our first pick though. I'd rather get a RB in the second.

...if we took him though, I'm not gonna cry about it. :D

Yeah your probably right he might even be gone by then, I like Ray Rice as well and he might fit our needs better. But man the highlight films of Stewart lowering his head into defenders downfield and just powering thru them is something to watch.

BigWillie

Reaction score
Chris Johnson ran a 4.24

That guy needs to end up at WR. He can catch the ball, but has no will to run inside. But with speed and hands like he has, you have to get the guy on the field.

Would not be surprised in the least to see him end up at WR as a permanent move for whatever team that drafts him.

Heck, if we drafted him as a WR (not in the 1st round), I would not complain really.

miamicowboy21

Reaction score
I wish rich eisen would shutup already about dallas moving up for d-mac. The guy is obsessed with that topic.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
miamicowboy21;1967756 said:
I wish rich eisen would shutup already about dallas moving up for d-mac. The guy is obsessed with that topic.

..he and Faulk are making it into a damn three stooges skit.

Displaced Cowboy

Reaction score
official times:

Johnson, Chris 4.24
McFadden, Darren 4.33
Alridge, Anthony 4.36
Charles, Jamaal 4.38
Simpson, Chad 4.42
Mendenhall, Rashard 4.45
Forte, Matt 4.46
Jones, Felix 4.47
Parmele, Jalen 4.47