RB's left to target day 3

DCowboyz

Reaction score
This backfield is going to be as bad as 2003 with Troy Hambrick.

Reaction score
If a RB Dallas likes drops to the early 5th, I can see a trade up. But I don’t envision the Boys trading up into the 4th.
We will have a ton of comp picks. I have no problem trading next year’s 4th and something this year if it gets us back into round 4 to get a guy like Wright. This offense needs a threat at RB or else teams will cover 2 us to death all year.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
My knock on Tracy is he is old. 25 in November

But I expect a guy like Tracy or Irving to compliment Zeke
I agree. I like some of the bigger, power backs better, but it seems to me that if we're re-signing Elliott that we're going to look for a more complimentary back than Estime, Guerrendo and Allen. We're going to look for our next Pollard. That might make Tracy the most enticing for us since he used to be a receiver.

FiveSuperBowls

Reaction score
We will have a ton of comp picks. I have no problem trading next year’s 4th and something this year if it gets us back into round 4 to get a guy like Wright. This offense needs a threat at RB or else teams will cover 2 us to death all year.
I agree, but I just don’t think Jerry will move up to the 4th.

Jerry will announce the 4th pick is Trey Lance.

Bagman

Reaction score
Ya guys...Rbs don't matter lol

The team that steamrolled us in the playoffs added Josh Jacobs and probably the best back in the draft in Marshawn Lloyd.

We are focused on a "future" with Zeke.
Hysterical, funny, embarrassing, shocking and sad. All in the same post.

Reactions: Ken

Mr_437

Reaction score
So the cowboys still need a running back.

I checked the 30 visits and here are the RB’s still left that were 30 visits.

Braelon Allen- Wisconsin
Bucky Irving- Oregon
Rasheen Ali- Marshall
Jase McClellan- Alabama

Any chance Allen or Irving is still available when the cowboys pick in the 5th?
Ali n McClellan look like decent RBs imo.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
My knock on Tracy is he is old. 25 in November

But I expect a guy like Tracy or Irving to compliment Zeke
I'm all about drafting younger players but when you get to the late 5th round (our next pick) that goes out the window. Tracy would be a good pick there, especially of the RB board has been wiped out.

Reactions: CWR

mldardy

Reaction score
I hear the moderators are considering changing the name from Cowboyszone to CrybabyZone.

No matter what the team does all the manbabies are already lined up to cry. It's sort of creepy really.
Ain't this the truth. So many babies in here right now. Goodness. It ain't cowboyszone if there isn't any crying about something.

superonyx

Reaction score
Got BONKED by Green Bay?thisll fix it.

Jsut Release tyron smith, Tyler biadisz, Tony pollard, lve, John Hankins, Stephen Gilmore, michale Gallup, Dante Fowler, dorance Armstrong and Dan Quinn and replace them with the guy you got rid of two years ago for being too old to play rb
Oh crap I didn't realize we may bring Zeke back to play LT, C, DT, CB, DE, and WR.... and defensive coordinator.
Man Jerry must love him some Zeke.....

And all the manbabies actually think Dak is not getting extended when Zeke is his Bestie.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Oh crap I didn't realize we may bring Zeke back to play LT, C, DT, CB, DE, and WR.... and defensive coordinator.
Man Jerry must love him some Zeke.....

And all the manbabies actually think Dak is not getting extended when Zeke is his Bestie.
Are not a baby