Re-living last Monday... A 1st Timer's Story of Fulfillment (Long)

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Excellent read, Tomson. That was so well written, I feel like I was sitting right there with you. I'm sure I was screaming just as loud from the comfort of my living room.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What? No "HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS"?!?!?!? :mad:

Just kidding. :D That was a fantastic story. As the number one Zoner would say, "Thanks for sharing." :thumbup:

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
This was such a fantastic read!

Thank you so much for sharing it!

:bow::starspin

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
You certainly picked an exciting game to go to Tomson. Congrats.

stardeep

Fading Into Abstraction
Reaction score
A friend is visiting from Switzerland, and when she comes she brings me these small choclates considered the best in the country. I ate seven of them reading your post, and while they are as good as advertised, your post was even better. I'm happy for you, Tomson. Congrats on a terrific experience.

poke

the older I get the better I was
Reaction score
the only picture that mattered Monday night !!

http://i14.***BLOCKED***/albums/a319/railzrantz/DSC03642.jpg

lockster

Reaction score
Fun read :) You should have post pics of your sister and nephew, so we have faces for those other two characters, especially the sister, that was nice enough to give you the ticket!

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
lockster;2272535 said:
Fun read :) You should have post pics of your sister and nephew, so we have faces for those other two characters, especially the sister, that was nice enough to give you the ticket!

Freaking pervert....!!!

:laugh2: Stop hitting on the guy's sis.....

sago1

Reaction score
Great read. Appreciate your posting. Gotta think some of the angry/upset postings after the game are simply Cowboy fans who so desperately want to be realistic this team is for real. Besides we did make a lot of mistakes & a lot of penalties; and we all remember that penalties really contributed to the playoff loss. There's also concern about our defensive play; hopefully our defense does a good job against the Packers, we don't turn the ball over on offense, our ST is special & we really look like the champs we all hope this team will be.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
O.K. I've read it five times now and realize I'm not at the game. Fantastic, T.

I'm saving this for a future read. I was so there , man.

Welcome back and thanks for the vivid share. Wow.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
lockster;2272535 said:

Lmao...well if you really need the mental image, I posted a pic of myself with my two sisters during my tour of the stadium last year in the members zone. She's the one on the left. Nothing too exciting, though. ;)

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
sago1;2272677 said:
Great read. Appreciate your posting. Gotta think some of the angry/upset postings after the game are simply Cowboy fans who so desperately want to be realistic this team is for real. Besides we did make a lot of mistakes & a lot of penalties; and we all remember that penalties really contributed to the playoff loss. There's also concern about our defensive play; hopefully our defense does a good job against the Packers, we don't turn the ball over on offense, our ST is special & we really look like the champs we all hope this team will be.

Yeah, I hear ya. I've been right there with them as far as disappointment and frustration...but I've chosen to try and enjoy whatever we have rather than waste my energy complaining about it. I did enough of that from '96-'04. I would never take a fan's right to ***** about this team away from them, but would only offer advise to do it when we really should be...when Jerry isn't giving us our money's worth. IMO, he's doing that now, and should be applauded for it...at least for now. If we ever go back to the 5-11 era, I'll be *****ing right along side of them.

Penalties drive me nuts. We win both of our games by 10+ more points than we did without the big flags. I'm still holding out hope that it's early, and that most of them are a case of being rusty...'cause if we do eliminate most of them, I don't see many teams stopping us. If any.

Glad everyone enjoyed the recap.....I may do another if I can talk my Brother-in-law into grabbing some Turkey day tickets. I'm hooked. :D

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
tomson75;2273136 said:
I may do another if I can talk my Brother-in-law into grabbing some Turkey day tickets. I'm hooked. :D

If it requires a hostage situation..............so be it.

deepBLUE

Reaction score
fantastic read...well written...

the whole thing kinda makes up for the agonizing experience my wife and i endured last season. we spent $1500+ going to the last game against the eagles....and you know how that went.....