Zordon

Reaction score
1532052478-lee.jpg

1532052513-crawf.jpg

1532052529-heath.jpg

millennial_legend

Reaction score
Awesome letter.

Reinstatement of Gregory was a very easy decidion for Goodell. Probably one of the easiest he has ever had to make as commish.
Not really. After the $2 million battle with Jerry and the Zeke ordeal last year, I'm sure he wanted with all his heart to spite the team and keep Gregory banished for life and suspend Zeke an additional few games just for the heck of it, just because he can. But he realizes his league is slowly losing money and Cowboys fans are by far the league's biggest customers, so he threw them a little bone for a change... weird.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
These are comical, surprised they didn't include a pic of Gregory at his 8 yr old birthday party blowing out the candles.:laugh:

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Awesome letter.

Reinstatement of Gregory was a very easy decidion for Goodell. Probably one of the easiest he has ever had to make as commish.
After his own investigator volunteered to testify against him in the Zeke case you would have thought that would have been an easier decision. So let's not pretend that Goodell routinely makes the obvious right decisions. I personally would not have been surprised if he had denied reinstatement for Randy.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Commissioner Goodell:

I believe Randy should have been playing football the past 3 seasons. He did not kill, rape, hit, hurt or even offend one person. He just smoked weed which about half the country now does. Time to loosen up on something so ******* stupid you ******* moron.

Sincerely, Most Fans

Jipper

Reaction score
I'm loling a little bit at the "Cover Letter" template they got to write these letters. Including the "please reach out", "feel free to contact me" concluding sentences. Classic.

Most, not all, of these guys majored in football in college, what did you expect? Also I think some of it is by design so that lazy goodell doesn't have to see a lot of different formats

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just how much time have these players spent around Gregory in the locker room? The one he was suspended from for two seasons.

I don't think those had any more effect than the ones that Josh Gordon's teammates wrote about him. Goodell needed this for some positive vibe and sending a message to not only the public but the other players as well. As long as they haven't committed a crime, there is a way back in.

I am happy for him, the team but most of all his Mom.

Nav22

Reaction score
Pretty cool, but I admit I laughed when I read "second chance" in Lee's letter. Dude's failed several drug tests, not just one.

glimmerman

Reaction score
It’s a feel good story that the commentators can comment in everytime he does something on the field. Just don’t fail another test. I just have a bad feeling after 7 tests failed.

erod

Reaction score
Two questions:

1. Can he stay clean?

2. Is he better than Demarcus Lawrence, Kony Ealy, Tyrone Crawford, Datone Jones, or Dorance Armstrong?

If that's two yeses, then let's get it on.