***** READ THIS -- A message to the new members from the DALLASCOWBOYS.com forums! *****

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I’d say the members of the site on the most part were not big contributors financially or attended games regularly. Reid and 927 traveled on occasion to games yearly and Erod and I only admitted long time season ticket holders. Bob Haze used to attend many games and Coach I believe. That’s about it.

Much of that site was a place for fans from all over to interact. Jerry didn’t sacrifice anything by giving up that site except some good ideas which it was obvious as Ksboys pointed out on several occassions Jerry or someone was looking in.
Wrong. I go to 2 home games, the away NY, Philly and if they play in the NE.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oops forgot about it being a new site and they don’t know I’m a jokester w/ a smart mouth. Am I in timeout?
:omg:
I think the PTB are making the safe assumption that all of the immigrants are jokesters with smart mouths. And we didn't bring that in, that was already here. They just added to the size of the gen pop cell block.

Londonboy

Reaction score
Yeah. They don't make em like that anymore.

12016182.jpeg

Guy was a Great Coach but he was also a pretty fair Athlete at Minnesota. Nine letters in 3 sports, Football, Baseball and Basketball. He actually played Pro Basketball and Pro Football. Actually won a Championship with the Lakers. Interesting guy in the history of the NFL.
None of those sports have 9 letters, was He dyslexic?

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
I don't remember when I joined that DC site. The info they used in the profile page was wrong. I have been on so many forums over the years I don't recall when I actually joined. I know it has been a long, long time though. I found it a nice break going there and reading and discussing things about the Cowboys. I only was "put on a time out" once and that was recently from OldSchool64 or whatever his name was. I guess he didn't like the discussion on Dak and some of the reasons why people follow him so much. Oh well. I did join this site a couple years ago too but then didn't use it. I am glad to see so many posters I am familiar with here too.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
None of those sports have 9 letters, was He dyslexic?

They did back in the day. You lettered if you were a Freshman, you letter for JV and you Lettered for Varsity. That's how it was. When they did away with the rule that Freshman could not play on Varisty, the other teams went away and it just kinda became one team but it did used to be that way.

Mad_max

Reaction score
Greetings Reality, I'm a Mod on the Official site - thanks for the welcome.

I was on the site since 2006 and its pretty much the same as here just "smaller"

There are a bunch of good people and we consider each other family - hoping we can add to the conversation...

Again, thanks for welcoming us refugees. ; )
I am glad you showed up. Welcome.

ESisback

Reaction score
I wonder how much traffic the official website gets since they rudely shut down the fan forum. I would hope that they're hurting now because people aren't looking at their generic writing and reading the approved company tripe. Anyone know anything?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I wonder how much traffic the official website gets since they rudely shut down the fan forum. I would hope that they're hurting now because people aren't looking at their generic writing and reading the approved company tripe. Anyone know anything?
I've glanced at it to see if there's anything new worth reading. Nope.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The only reason I ever went there was for The Forum and found the writing amateur and lame and the on going promoting of everything Booger annoying. It crested for me when that tool got a gold jacket for making them money.

This is a better site and I decided to put some money where my words are and became a Zone Supporter. That's like an athletic supporter only it doesn't pinch or make my tushy pooch out.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The only reason I ever went there was for The Forum and found the writing amateur and lame and the on going promoting of everything Booger annoying. It crested for me when that tool got a gold jacket for making them money.

This is a better site and I decided to put some money where my words are and became a Zone Supporter. That's like an athletic supporter only it doesn't pinch or make my tushy pooch out.
I hope you're not paying by the letter.