***** READ THIS -- A message to the new members from the DALLASCOWBOYS.com forums! *****

nobody

Reaction score
You are too a......sorry, thought you said trollop!!!!

HEY! A trollop is officially considered a promiscuous woman! I am not a woman! Besides, our nights of passion was a secret!!

Juggernaut

Reaction score
I can't watch just one, have to watch the entire trilogy every time in order. Have to get drunk between More and GBU or I keep wondering about Lee Van Cleef and why Eastwood doesn't recognize him as the Colonel from the previous film. I keep yelling "Hey, Blondie, that's not Angel Eyes, that's the Colonel". Which is why I watch them at home....alone.
Thanks for giving my first laugh on the CowboysZone. I'd like your post if I could.

I officially no longer have the title 'new member' any more, so I came back here to specifically like your post. Thanks again for the laugh, CouchCoach.

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
so why would they get rid of it? seems weird the official team website would do away with the official team message board......

For about a month it was barely functional. Honestly, before that, there was no strong administrative control over the entire thing. An Administrator, RCastillio, appeared a few months ago and laid down about a two week ban hammer on anyone that didn't conform to her definitions of decorum while letting Giants and Eagles Trolls take dumps on the community. She rapidly dropped out and then a few months later, the very code that was underneath the site's functionality degraded without any attempt to keep it up.

Deepest respect to our mods that stayed true and did their job despite what went down. I can't even imagine the mess they were dealing with.

Cydios

Reaction score
I'm hoping some of the folks from DC.com forum would use their original names. Hopefully I'll recognize some folks. Thanks for doing this.

Cydios

Reaction score
For about a month it was barely functional. Honestly, before that, there was no strong administrative control over the entire thing. An Administrator, RCastillio, appeared a few months ago and laid down about a two week ban hammer on anyone that didn't conform to her definitions of decorum while letting Giants and Eagles Trolls take dumps on the community. She rapidly dropped out and then a few months later, the very code that was underneath the site's functionality degraded without any attempt to keep it up.

Deepest respect to our mods that stayed true and did their job despite what went down. I can't even imagine the mess they were dealing with.

Yup Noticed that. Game Day forums were a haven for Trolls. 3

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm hoping some of the folks from DC.com forum would use their original names. Hopefully I'll recognize some folks. Thanks for doing this.
The ones that can't are using the same avatar and that helps, like yours. You could change your moniker and I'd still recognize you. The shape shifters in the poster protection program make it difficult.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Old Bud Grant was a pretty good coach..

Yeah. They don't make em like that anymore.

12016182.jpeg

Guy was a Great Coach but he was also a pretty fair Athlete at Minnesota. Nine letters in 3 sports, Football, Baseball and Basketball. He actually played Pro Basketball and Pro Football. Actually won a Championship with the Lakers. Interesting guy in the history of the NFL.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I would but then I'd have to sign up for social media and I am anti social and don't like most people but no people on social media. My wife talked me into Facebook several years back and the first "friend" to find me was a guy that I owed money to from 1965.
I joined Facebook a few years back, but then I realized I could use Imgur to post pictures, so I deleted my account.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I’d say the members of the site on the most part were not big contributors financially or attended games regularly. Reid and 927 traveled on occasion to games yearly and Erod and I only admitted long time season ticket holders. Bob Haze used to attend many games and Coach I believe. That’s about it.

Much of that site was a place for fans from all over to interact. Jerry didn’t sacrifice anything by giving up that site except some good ideas which it was obvious as Ksboys pointed out on several occassions Jerry or someone was looking in.
One thing I noticed, being on both sites is that just because someone has an original idea doesn't mean someone else didn't get the same original idea at roughly the same time. As the axiom goes, "Necessity is the mother of invention."

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
One thing I noticed, being on both sites is that just because someone has an original idea doesn't mean someone else didn't get the same original idea at roughly the same time. As the axiom goes, "Necessity is the mother of invention."
I know, I had the idea for the internet the same time as Al Gore. Unfortunately for him, I also had the idea for the chad. He asked me "hey, Tipper hates rock n roll but could I get her chad hung"? I said sure, coming right up.