Twitter: Real good chance Gallimore and Gregory are both back against Washington

Creeper

Reaction score
So, which two players will be cut to make room for them? I guess Hamilton will be one. Kamara the other one? Unless some players catch a cold or there are some injuries.

I am not sure how many they currently have on the roster. Every website seems to have a different count . The Cowboys website has 55 active players, but it includes Steele and Wright who are on the COVID/Reserved list. And Tyler Coyle, who was called up as a COVID replacement. Donovan Wilson is also on the list but he is on IR. The list also includes Lirim Hajrullahu for some reason. I am guessing Coyle goes back to the Practice squad once Wright comes back and certainly they don't need Hajrullahu, do they? I think they may have to cut a guy we'd like to keep when they bring back Gregory and Gallimore. Then another when they bring back Donovan Wilson. If Jarwin comes back they can cut Sprinkle.

Gaede

Reaction score
This is legit good news. We're adding two starters to a unit that's already doing well.

If only we had a starting LB returning too. LvE is a liability

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Dallas is going to need all the manpower they can get for this game. Division rivals are the toughest. Especially one as the WFT.

CWR

Reaction score
We can get turnovers, sacks and score points on defense and win the special teams battle with Anger and the return game. Bryan Anger has quietly had an A+ season and might be our main key to winning the Super Bowl this year.

Yeah, we can but as always come playoff time you need a run game. It gets cold and defenses tighten up. Not saying we can't get it done, but I'd feel so much more confident if we could fix the run game.

blueblood70

Reaction score
That Gallimore injury is baffling. It went from 4-6 weeks to 4 months. Either they badly misdiagnosed it, he had a setback or they just lied about it.
hes back for the next game

we will be nearly at all hands on deck outside of Wilson not sure how long his deal is..time for wft beat down..we owe them for last year when they played ours 3rd stringers and were proud about beating us down.

J-man

Reaction score
I for one have been very excited to see all of these guys on the filed together. I know there will be a game or two before they are at 100% but once they're there, this defense has a real chance to be very very good.

Reactions: BAT

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
Yeah, we can but as always come playoff time you need a run game. It gets cold and defenses tighten up. Not saying we can't get it done, but I'd feel so much more confident if we could fix the run game.
We can run run punt for 60 yards play field position get sacks and force turnovers and score points on defense. Or get the ball back with great field position and score points from there.

Reactions: CWR

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Our defense should be going to the next level very soon then.

A big weakness I see right now is those mid level crossing routes against man coverage. They’re just running a WR across the field and that’s very tough for a corner to guard against in man.
The improved pass rush should solve that problem.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Too bad the offense has officially peaked and been exposed. The O-line cannot be fixed at this point in season, Dak’s calf injury messed him up mentally, and Zeke is just injured and needs to be sat for a game of two even tho Jerry’s drunk arse doesn’t see that.
LOL. Here you are again. Go cheer for the Cardinals. Why keep posting here? You have already given up on this team. Go cheer for the other one you like. 10 days rest and the O will be back in top form. And you will again look like who we all know you are.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
hes back for the next game

we will be nearly at all hands on deck outside of Wilson not sure how long his deal is..time for wft beat down..we owe them for last year when they played ours 3rd stringers and were proud about beating us down.
D. Wilson would actually help the poor linebackers play. I loved the three safeties defense with him and Kearse.

b0xZZ

Reaction score
The Cowboys cannot run the ball, but if Prescott can do enough to win we can win the Super Bowl winning games like 24-13 or 20-10. Ugly but dominant on defense.

I just don't see us dominating anyone on defense even with the line back intact. The offense needs to be able to generate 30 a game to have a legit chance to go deep.

32BellyOption

Reaction score
So, which two players will be cut to make room for them? I guess Hamilton will be one. Kamara the other one? Unless some players catch a cold or there are some injuries.

Kamara seems to be the coaches pet cat. But it would make sense when all our pass rushers are back. I’d expect them to sign him to the practice squad if he clears waivers.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
LOL. Here you are again. Go cheer for the Cardinals. Why keep posting here? You have already given up on this team. Go cheer for the other one you like. 10 days rest and the O will be back in top form. And you will again look like who we all know you are.
Again, no. I find it funny that I come up with all of these so called “crazy” falsehoods, yet every week, even after yesterday’s lackluster win again an anemic team, after losing to the raiders and KC, you still have faith in this offense that hasn’t looked the same since the Broncos game (minus the Falcons game). I’m crazy yet you still have faith in Dallas despite us not having any real resume of winning since the 90s.

and again, I’ve discussed going for the Cardinals from a home team perspective but you pretended that comment was never made, so I’m going to make like you and only hear what I wanna hear.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Again, no. I find it funny that I come up with all of these so called “crazy” falsehoods, yet every week, even after yesterday’s lackluster win again an anemic team, after losing to the raiders and KC, you still have faith in this offense that hasn’t looked the same since the Broncos game (minus the Falcons game). I’m crazy yet you still have faith in Dallas despite us not having any real resume of winning since the 90s.

and again, I’ve discussed going for the Cardinals from a home team perspective but you pretended that comment was never made, so I’m going to make like you and only hear what I wanna hear.
No. You have an MO. You have since the beginning. You are SILENT when we are winning. Once we lose. IMPLOSION. Youve been doing it for years. The whole board knows it. And i dont care if its home team or not. You ditch your team when the going gets tough and you are not a fan. Period. There is no explaining it away. And yes. Since the Broncos game we went on a 3 game in 12 day schedule. Lost our LT, 2 starting WRs, and our HB has one leg. You dont see that. Because its reality. You see NEGATIVE because thats who you are. Its going to be hard for you to pick a team to cheer for on January 2nd. This team has 10 days to get their act together and practice together. Something they havent done a lot of in the last month.