Twitter: Real good chance Gallimore and Gregory are both back against Washington

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
No. You have an MO. You have since the beginning. You are SILENT when we are winning. Once we lose. IMPLOSION. Youve been doing it for years. The whole board knows it. And i dont care if its home team or not. You ditch your team when the going gets tough and you are not a fan. Period. There is no explaining it away. And yes. Since the Broncos game we went on a 3 game in 12 day schedule. Lost our LT, 2 starting WRs, and our HB has one leg. You dont see that. Because its reality. You see NEGATIVE because thats who you are. Its going to be hard for you to pick a team to cheer for on January 2nd. This team has 10 days to get their act together and practice together. Something they havent done a lot of in the last month.
Blah blah blah. You’re going on ignore. Listen here buddy. I was here when we were winning. Not my fault you didn’t notice me when I was being positive and hyping the team up. I wouldn’t be as angry as I am now with this team if I didn’t believe in their potential. I’m done arguing with you though because you refuse to see things from other perspectives. Even if I were to admit I was wrong or did something bad, I would get crucified. Tell me, what would be the point in apologizing and admitting one’s wrongdoings if you are going to continue to crucify someone for something they can’t fix in the past? Alas, I wont know the answer. I will say this one last time; things like that happen to every team. Injuries, crunch schedules, you just don’t realize it because you don’t follow every team as closely as you do Dallas. But no other team losses and excuses themselves like we Dallas fans do. Regardless, goodbye.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Blah blah blah. You’re going on ignore. Listen here buddy. I was here when we were winning. Not my fault you didn’t notice me when I was being positive and hyping the team up. I wouldn’t be as angry as I am now with this team if I didn’t believe in their potential. I’m done arguing with you though because you refuse to see things from other perspectives. Even if I were to admit I was wrong or did something bad, I would get crucified. Tell me, what would be the point in apologizing and admitting one’s wrongdoings if you are going to continue to crucify someone for something they can’t fix in the past? Alas, I wont know the answer. I will say this one last time; things like that happen to every team. Injuries, crunch schedules, you just don’t realize it because you don’t follow every team as closely as you do Dallas. But no other team losses and excuses themselves like we Dallas fans do. Regardless, goodbye.
Youve never apologized for how you act. Once lol. You simply come here post your drivel and tell everyone how bad this team is. Coaching, ownership, players. You constantly say this team is bad. And when they arent. Ya you may wave your pom poms like the rest of it. However. It seems like you want them to do bad. And thats what I cant stand.

Also. I follow football. Religiously. And trust me. Go on other teams boards. All fans excuse losses, blame refs etc. Its being a fan.

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
I just don't see us dominating anyone on defense even with the line back intact. The offense needs to be able to generate 30 a game to have a legit chance to go deep.
That's incorrect. The New York Giants of 07 and 2011 beat the ungodly BB&B Patriots twice in the Super Bowl with an iffy offense, an iffy DB corps and an elite pass rush.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
No. You have an MO. You have since the beginning. You are SILENT when we are winning. Once we lose. IMPLOSION. Youve been doing it for years. The whole board knows it. And i dont care if its home team or not. You ditch your team when the going gets tough and you are not a fan. Period. There is no explaining it away. And yes. Since the Broncos game we went on a 3 game in 12 day schedule. Lost our LT, 2 starting WRs, and our HB has one leg. You dont see that. Because its reality. You see NEGATIVE because thats who you are. Its going to be hard for you to pick a team to cheer for on January 2nd. This team has 10 days to get their act together and practice together. Something they havent done a lot of in the last month.
That guy is a known troll. We have many others just like him on here. They’re so obvious about it. They’re really quite laughable.

phildadon86

Reaction score
That guy is a known troll. We have many others just like him on here. They’re so obvious about it. They’re really quite laughable.
Yet he's ignoring me for calling him out. LOL. Coming onto a Cowboys board after a loss and changing your AVATAR to another team then saying "oh well its because its my home team" no its not. I live in Toronto. My home team is Buffalo. I would never in a million years cheer for Buffalo regardless how bad the Cowboys are doing lol. What a joke.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
Too bad the offense has officially peaked and been exposed. The O-line cannot be fixed at this point in season, Dak’s calf injury messed him up mentally, and Zeke is just injured and needs to be sat for a game of two even tho Jerry’s drunk arse doesn’t see that.

I'm with you. Dallas needs to forfeit the rest of their games. No sense in trying since it has been decided they don't have a shot.

iu

CWR

Reaction score
So funny. Or tragic? A couple of months ago it was the defense, that didn't "get their crap together".

It's always something.

It's hard to believe. I had so much confidence before the offense began to back slide. I always thought the defense would come together, but they have surpassed my expectations. I didn't account for the offense to flounder though.

I'm glad we have 10 days to figure it out.

CWR

Reaction score

That's what really bothered me about this offensive performance. Injuries were not an excuse and it was still rough. They said the schedule was tough and covid was a factor. Hopefully the rest does em some good.

phildadon86

Reaction score
That's what really bothered me about this offensive performance. Injuries were not an excuse and it was still rough. They said the schedule was tough and covid was a factor. Hopefully the rest does em some good.
100 percent my friend. I think Amari was not even close to 100 percent hence his lack of snaps. You could see the difference in the offense with him on the field. He didnt practice at all this week either or it was very limited. 10 days now to get their timing and chemistry and conditioning levels back. Given Dak's past performances against Washington I think it will be the get right game.

Reactions: CWR

8FOR!3

Reaction score
Watkins/Hamilton/Bohanna can split NT reps, Gallimore/Odighizuwa/Hill can split 3T reps, Lawrence/Golston/Hill at 5T, Gregory at ROLB, Parsons at LOLB, Neal/Kearse at ILB

You’re right. And it’s probably the right move regardless, but I really don’t want to lose Kamara to another team. I really like his upside, but we do have plenty of pass rushers and he’s not going to get much to any burn. Maybe he can stay on the PS

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
You’re right. And it’s probably the right move regardless, but I really don’t want to lose Kamara to another team. I really like his upside, but we do have plenty of pass rushers and he’s not going to get much to any burn. Maybe he can stay on the PS
I don't think Tarell Basham is anything better than a JAG. A retread and not very talented. A filler player.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Maybe Connor Williams needs to go back to guard and Connor McGivern needs to go back to the full back position.

Been saying this since before the change.

Continuity and chemistry is a real thing on OL.

And not having the Jumbo package hurts offense optionality vs tough defenses.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Cowboys need to have at least 2 of 3 best edge rushers on every defensive snap.

Parsons-Gregory-Lawrence