*REAL* Theebs petition

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
SLATEmosphere;2856289 said:
Well I wanna read this epic meltdown. He seemed like a chill guy who just posted vids.
Just search his post history.

Khartun

AmarilloCowboyFan
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2856209 said:
I was there, when the Jeffersons moved to the East Side

I was there

When Tutti had to get those painful braces, I was there!

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Theebs is a great poster

That "meltdown" was not really that big a deal and should definitely not keep a great poster like him from posting now that the season is fixing to start.

I once said "years ago" that I had enough of this place. I was going through a divorce and was in a foul mood.

Ended up getting into it with Hostile on Icebergs forum. It was a lot worse than anything in that thread and I consider Hos a good buddy.

I realized how "butt hurt" I was being and came back without any hurt feelings from the Mods.

Just come back Theebs ...... this forum needs your contributions.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
zrinkill;2856542 said:
Theebs is a great poster

That "meltdown" was not really that big a deal and should definitely not keep a great poster like him from posting now that the season is fixing to start.

I once said "years ago" that I had enough of this place. I was going through a divorce and was in a foul mood.

Ended up getting into it with Hostile on Icebergs forum. It was a lot worse than anything in that thread and I consider Hos a good buddy.

I realized how "butt hurt" I was being and came back without any hurt feelings from the Mods.

Just come back Theebs ...... this forum needs your contributions.
You know, I gained a ton of respect for you during that fight. I was really glad when we both put down the swords later and just had a simple cuss and discuss that ended it.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Hostile;2856575 said:
You know, I gained a ton of respect for you during that fight. I was really glad when we both put down the swords later and just had a simple cuss and discuss that ended it.

Feeling is mutual man.

WG has a theory that people cannot get on my good side unless they argue with me.

Which would actually explain why I love my wife so much.

;)

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
Theebs was just acting like a little girl. It wasn't even that bad. Seems like he just had a rough day and Artie and Bbgun just set him off.

Kilyin

Reaction score
theebs needed a manpon to quell the pain of his butthurticus condition.

MetalHead

Benched
Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2857187 said:
Theebs was just acting like a little girl. It wasn't even that bad. Seems like he just had a rough day and Artie and Bbgun just set him off.

He ventured into the Vortex of BS,the Dark Alley known as the political forum.
Things tend to get dicey there.He had a bad day.

I don't have a problem with they guy,he actually posted nice videos.
I'll stop posting here the day I get permanently banned.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Artie Lange;2857739 said:
He ventured into the Vortex of BS,the Dark Alley known as the political forum.
Things tend to get dicey there.He had a bad day.

I don't have a problem with they guy,he actually posted nice videos.
I'll stop posting here the day I get permanently banned.

Up until that day, I had no problems with Theebs whatsoever. We traded many amicable PMs regarding HDTV, screengrabs, etc. For whatever reason, that topic set him off. He was even baiting the mods into banning him. If people are worried about losing his vids, all they have to do is bookmark his YouTube channel. They're all there, updated daily.

P.S. Theo cares about another human being? Since when?? :cool:

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
bbgun;2857947 said:
Up until that day, I had no problems with Theebs whatsoever. We traded many amicable PMs regarding HDTV, screengrabs, etc. For whatever reason, that topic set him off. He was even baiting the mods into banning him. If people are worried about losing his vids, all they have to do is bookmark his YouTube channel. They're all there, updated daily.

:lmao2:

MetalHead

Benched
Reaction score
bbgun;2857947 said:

BBgun does not have a reputation of being controversial nor incendiary.
I wonder if it was theebs himself that day,specially because of the mods remark.There was a mod involved...he bluffed about leaving and we called him on it....not really a good reason to leave,really.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
bbgun;2857947 said:

Would probably do the same for you if you left.

Hug?

Artie Lange;2857967 said:
BBgun does not have a reputation of being controversial nor incendiary.
Despite what I just wrote....

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
theogt;2857968 said:
Would probably do the same for you if you left.

Hug?

That takes care of me, but ..

What_About_Bob_film.jpg

Despite what I just wrote....

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!

+1

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Theebs should definitely return, I miss him...

He should just realize that unless you follow a certain political philosophy, there is a clique in the Politics Zone that really, really doesn't want you in there... it takes a really thick skin to hang out in there if you're not of a certain political persuasion...

And ultimately, it is precisely that dynamic that renders that board pretty much irrelevant... it's not for political discussion, it's for ranting... for that reason, I only post in there on a hit and run basis any more... I prod the hornet's nest, then sit back and watch the fun...

Which means, of course, that the clique that I refer to universally despises me... :D

So come back, theebs... MOST of us still love ya...