*REAL* Theebs petition

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2859562 said:
alright guys

quit hi-jacking the thread

This is nothing compared to what it looked like after the first hi-jack! There were some noteable people asking Theebs to come back!

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Joe Rod;2859607 said:
This is nothing compared to what it looked like after the first hi-jack! There were some noteable people asking Theebs to come back!

that was different

that was history in the making

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Hopefully he returns. He's a great poster that I hate to see leaving the forums over some argument on a forum that's simply best avoided because rarely are there any solid, educational, or good discussions on that particular forum. I avoid it almost entirely now because most of the time it just seems like a bunch of useless ranting and name calling.

MetalHead

Benched
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2859613 said:
that was different

that was history in the making

Absolutely...greatest thread ever!
That deletion by the mods was a straight up criminal act.

MetalHead

Benched
Reaction score
Joe Rod;2859607 said:

I mean,where else can you get Bristol Palin,The Hamburglar,the dude from Yo Gabba Gabba! and Engelberg Humperdink in the same thread?

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
zrinkill;2858240 said:
Never been a problem for me

You catch your fair share of hostility, even though you're fairly mild about expressing your opinions... it's probably that it just doesn't bother you...

At the same time, I KNOW you've seen the snarling hostility that anybody who annoys "that crowd" receives...

Of course, some of us just return that hostility... LOL...

silverbear

Reaction score
theogt;2858265 said:
Unfortunately, I agree.

To be perfectly fair, I've done my fair share of ranting in there my own self... but these days, I've kinda lost interest in trading insults with them...

Most of the time...

silverbear

Reaction score
Joe Rod;2859607 said:

SOME of whom weren't even dead!!!

Signals

Suspicious looking stranger
Reaction score
Yeah Theebs can come back with the condition he brings this guy with him. I sure miss LB.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
somebody should find out where he lives and we should go protest outside his house till he logs in again.

WE WANT THEEBS! WE WANT THEEBS! WE WANT THEEBS!

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Rampage;2859989 said:
somebody should find out where he lives and we should go protest outside his house till he logs in again.

WE WANT THEEBS! WE WANT THEEBS! WE WANT THEEBS!

Let's send him some flowers and a Neil Diamond CD!

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Rampage;2859989 said:

Wonder if theebs would hold a press conference while doing setups in his drive way?

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
I have some tickets I'd like to scalp and I need someone to make me feel guilty about it.

Come back theebs!:)

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
silverbear;2858078 said:
Theebs should definitely return, I miss him...

He should just realize that unless you follow a certain political philosophy, there is a clique in the Politics Zone that really, really doesn't want you in there... it takes a really thick skin to hang out in there if you're not of a certain political persuasion...

And ultimately, it is precisely that dynamic that renders that board pretty much irrelevant... it's not for political discussion, it's for ranting... for that reason, I only post in there on a hit and run basis any more... I prod the hornet's nest, then sit back and watch the fun...

Which means, of course, that the clique that I refer to universally despises me... :D

So come back, theebs... MOST of us still love ya...

Well said my friend.

I thought the political forum was a bad idea because it is not a "discussion forum" and never will be.

Stupid, stupid idea.......Of course you and I got to see how politics tore up our first home...it'll start happening here too I have no doubt. You can already see references to it in the other non political forums.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Zaxor;2860742 said:
Stupid, stupid idea.......Of course you and I got to see how politics tore up our first home...it'll start happening here too I have no doubt. You can already see references to it in the other non political forums.

:lmao:

like what you just did?

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Zaxor;2860742 said:
Well said my friend.

I thought the political forum was a bad idea because it is not a "discussion forum" and never will be.

I disagree. Outside of this incident, the PZ is a complete non-factor in the Fan or Daily Zones.

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
theogt;2861028 said:
I disagree. Outside of this incident, the PZ is a complete non-factor in the Fan or Daily Zones.

You will find references to it throughout the other forums....Whether it is cause for alarm is the debatable part....I myself am probably more sensitive to it than others might be and I have my reasons for being so.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Zaxor;2861609 said:
You will find references to it throughout the other forums....Whether it is cause for alarm is the debatable part....I myself am probably more sensitive to it than others might be and I have my reasons for being so.
Political references and references to things in the PZ are two different things.

I can't name an incident outside of this where a PZ discussion has filtered into another forum. Active PZers know not to take the discussion out of the PZ

OTOH, there are folks who don't venture into the PZ, but who make political references in other forums. The staff works hard to remove and/or keep that to a minimum.