*REAL* Theebs petition

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
silverbear;2858078 said:
He should just realize that unless you follow a certain political philosophy, there is a clique in the Politics Zone that really, really doesn't want you in there... it takes a really thick skin to hang out in there if you're not of a certain political persuasion...

Never been a problem for me

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
silverbear;2858078 said:
Theebs should definitely return, I miss him...

He should just realize that unless you follow a certain political philosophy, there is a clique in the Politics Zone that really, really doesn't want you in there... it takes a really thick skin to hang out in there if you're not of a certain political persuasion...

And ultimately, it is precisely that dynamic that renders that board pretty much irrelevant... it's not for political discussion, it's for ranting... for that reason, I only post in there on a hit and run basis any more... I prod the hornet's nest, then sit back and watch the fun...

Which means, of course, that the clique that I refer to universally despises me... :D

So come back, theebs... MOST of us still love ya...
Unfortunately, I agree.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
theogt;2858265 said:
Unfortunately, I agree.

It is a real shame that Theebs left because of discussion on that board. His presence here made this a better place. I would assume that particular zone would be where the most bannings come from.

While quite heated, the rants in the Political Zone have created some of the most entertaining reading in all my years on this forum.

Those threads where you and "ThaBigP" were arguing about inflation were classic!

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Joe Rod;2859026 said:
It is a real shame that Theebs left because of discussion on that board. His presence here made this a better place. I would assume that particular zone would be where the most bannings come from.

While quite heated, the rants in the Political Zone have created some of the most entertaining reading in all my years on this forum.

Those threads where you and "ThaBigP" were arguing about inflation were classic!
Not even close..

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2859029 said:
Not even close..

Really???? I would have thought that on a banned vs. frequent user basis it would not even be close. Man, what a job you crazy mods signed up for! :D

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Joe Rod;2859058 said:
Really???? I would have thought that on a banned vs. frequent user basis it would not even be close. Man, what a job you crazy mods signed up for! :D
It is nuts and often unpleasant man.

No matter who we try to please someone else is pissed off by it.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
The PZ isn't all that bad, you just have to understand that you probably arent going to change anyone's viewpoint.

I typically take a break from the PZ and Cowboyszone in general as it can become a grind.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
I guess its just easier for me because I have friends on both sides.

But I have to take breaks periodically because both "sides" start to wear on me.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
I never understood how people could join an anonymous message board, and get pissed at another anonymous person to the point that it affects them so much to the point that they just can't take it

hell, the mods piss me off all the time and I don't get bent out of shape over it

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2859507 said:
hell, the mods piss me off all the time and I don't get bent out of shape over it

Didn't you win the "most emotional poster" award?

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
We are hoping theebs will not be able to resist returning to help mock you.