Realistic trade ideas

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I think trading Michael Gallup for a first round pick is a realistic trade idea. The Ravens are all in on a Super Bowl run and they are so desperate for a big play wide receiver, they put Dez on their practice squad. I got sick to my stomach this morning when some former Jet GM says the Cowboys should trade draft picks for Tribisky or Fitzpatrick. Yuck!!!!!

Do you guys have any other ideas?

ArtClink

Reaction score
There's too many holes and the Jones boys have squandered so much salary cap money on under performers and offensive linemen who we will be paying for 2 years after they've retired (Tyron S. & L. Collins). The Jones boys have a serious rebuilding job ahead of them and no skills to rebuild it.

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
I think trading Michael Gallup for a first round pick is a realistic trade idea. The Ravens are all in on a Super Bowl run and they are so desperate for a big play wide receiver, they put Dez on their practice squad. I got sick to my stomach this morning when some former Jet GM says the Cowboys should trade draft picks for Tribisky or Fitzpatrick. Yuck!!!!!

Great post and nice to see something different than the complaining, although I understand why this is so much. This group deserves every bit of the heat they are receiving.

I'm with you in the sell department.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I like it. If we only had a GM who wasn't emotionally attached to the players we draft, this would be an obvious move.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Unfortunately, the only GM foolish enough to give a first round pick for a WR is in Dallas.

Sydla

Reaction score
No way should the Cowboys trade Michael Gallup.

That's nuts!

We need him. He's young, an up-amd-comer, has starter #1 WR ability, and he's cheap. Plus, with Amari Cooper constantly getting injured, Gallup is needed to take over.

Gallup is only cheap for one more season. Then he gets paid either here or elsewhere.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
There's too many holes and the Jones boys have squandered so much salary cap money on under performers and offensive linemen who we will be paying for 2 years after they've retired (Tyron S. & L. Collins). The Jones boys have a serious rebuilding job ahead of them and no skills to rebuild it.
I am asking for realistic trade idea. We all know the Joneses suck and the team is bad but I want trade ideas to make us better.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Great post and nice to see something different than the complaining, although I understand why this is so much. This group deserves every bit of the heat they are receiving.

I'm with you in the sell department.
Any ideas on who to trade?

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score

I’d trade a conditional 2050 7th rounder for Tribusky

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yes we all know Jerrah will hold on and then extend Gallup. Let’s try and improve our team with these posts.

We'll probably extend him this off season.......with a year left on his rookie deal. Jerry is pretty easy to predict. Just imagine the dumbest move the team can make, and 9 out of 10 times, Jerry will do it.

TLAMGUY

Reaction score

Can you trade a head coach?

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
I’m not opposed to trading Gallup either. Season is toast and we need an influx of talent. The one area that we are absolutely blessed with an abundance of rare talent is at WR. If an appropriate trade could be pulled off then pull the trigger.

The question is, what is the minimal offer that we take for Gallup?

baltcowboy

Reaction score
No way should the Cowboys trade Michael Gallup.

That's nuts!

We need him. He's young, an up-amd-comer, has starter #1 WR ability, and he's cheap. Plus, with Amari Cooper constantly getting injured, Gallup is needed to take over.
We have to get better on defense. The one position that we have actually developed is receivers. Gallup is good but he never be a number 1 in Dallas. We have become what I feared before the season. The Atlanta Falcons. All we need to do is give Dak a long term contract.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score

No way I trade for Mitch T. unless he can play the boys D 16 games. How much are we talking for Gallup?