Realistically, how do we make the...

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
stiletto;2394489 said:
LOL - don't fret my man, I'll take it off in the morning.

why'd u put it on in the first place? yeah we're stinkin the place up but never ever put a bag on ur face.

(imagine wut must be happening at a Lions board)

Bizwah

Reaction score
sonnyboy;2394473 said:
I realize you're taking my side, but *** with the TO tantrums. Do you work for ESPN. When and where did TO throw a tantrum?

What single thing has this guy said wrong or even the slightest bit out of line this year.

Sorry if I'm coming off as a j-off, but this is a real pet peeve of mine.

Uhhhh....he didn't.....but the media was a circus around him. It's hard to say something sarcastic on a messageboard.

stiletto

Reaction score
sonnyboy;2394493 said:
It is that time of the month. You are a flaming fagboy beyotch.

Don't cry cause you got pnwed by me tonight. It'll be alright.

pwned.jpg

I actually hope you end up being RIGHT though.

Shadowfax

Reaction score
Do you guys realize that Tony Romo has been out for 3 full games and still is tied for 4th in the league with 14 TD passes? You still don't think he will make that much of a difference?:confused:

stiletto

Reaction score
k0wb0y;2394501 said:
why'd u put it on in the first place? yeah we're stinkin the place up but never ever put a bag on ur face.

Didn't realize it was such a no-no. <shrugs>

I guess I'll remove it. To me the bag represents to ownership that the product is unacceptable. Maybe my standards are TOO HIGH sometimes. LOL

Mansta54

Reaction score
k0wb0y;2394501 said:

Cause he is a TROLL.....

sonnyboy

Benched
Reaction score
stiletto;2394520 said:
Don't cry cause you got pnwed by me tonight. It'll be alright.

pwned.jpg

I actually hope you end up being RIGHT though.

PAWNED? In addition to being a fagboy *****, you're delusional.

You got knocked the fug out in the third round! *****!

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Re the ten years allowing one to accept mediocrity, perhaps but at the same time, no amount of ranting,raving, complaining or anything of the sort by me will change what happens on the field so either I accept what I get or stop being a fan. The latter is not in the cards so I have to accept.

Mansta54

Reaction score
stiletto;2394550 said:
Didn't realize it was such a no-no. <shrugs>

I guess I'll remove it. To me the bag represents to ownership that the product is unacceptable. Maybe my standards are TOO HIGH sometimes. LOL

More like you're a IDIOT TROLL......

stiletto

Reaction score
Shadowfax;2394538 said:
Do you guys realize that Tony Romo has been out for 3 full games and still is tied for 4th in the league with 14 TD passes? You still don't think he will make that much of a difference?:confused:

He'll help a lot but there is still that fundamental issue of being a sloppy team. Jimmy has even stated it. We have all these penalty's and play horrible defense in key situations. That HAS to stop if we are going to make any kind of run and there has been no consistent sign that it will in the upcoming weeks unfortunately. Let's hope that changes.

stiletto

Reaction score
Mansta54;2394559 said:
More like you're a IDIOT TROLL......

Is that all you got? You're a troll man, you're a troll. I don't agree with you so you're a troll man.. shoot.. .you're a troll dude. I hate you, I hate you. You're a troll. LOL

All I've ever seen you offer is "Romo's coming back, we'll be great". Is that all you have to offer as a fan? Is that the limit of your knowledge of this team? You are but a grain of sand in this sandbox of similar voices. Let's look at the end of this season and compare posts. We'll see who was right more. If you are, I'll be man enough to admit it and buy you a beer. Would you be big enough of a man to do the same? I doubt it very seriously...

Mansta54

Reaction score
stiletto;2394573 said:
Is that all you got? You're a troll man, you're a troll. I don't agree with you so you're a troll man.. shoot.. .you're a troll dude. I hate you, I hate you. You're a troll. LOL

All I've ever seen you offer is "Romo's coming back, we'll be great". Is that all you have to offer as a fan? Is that the limit of your knowledge of this team? You are but a grain of sand in this sandbox of similar voices. Let's look at the end of this season and compare posts. We'll see who was right more. If you are, I'll be man enough to admit it and buy you a beer. Would you be big enough of a man to do the same? I doubt it very seriously...

Yep, for a TROLL, thats all I have.... TROLL!!!!

stiletto

Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;2394556 said:
Re the ten years allowing one to accept mediocrity, perhaps but at the same time, no amount of ranting,raving, complaining or anything of the sort by me will change what happens on the field so either I accept what I get or stop being a fan. The latter is not in the cards so I have to accept.

Yeah but why not gripe a little bit? Sure makes me feel better! That's what message boards are for. If everyone is sitting around agreeing on everything, what is the point?!

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
If it comes down to the Eagles game for whether we make it in or not, I have absolutely zero faith in this current team to pull off a big win like that. Sorry, but they have done nothing this season to deserve my trust so far.

stiletto

Reaction score
Mansta54;2394578 said:
Yep, for a TROLL, thats all I have.... TROLL!!!!

Point made. Ignore set because you offer nothing to the discussion board.

stiletto

Reaction score
TheCount;2394588 said:
If it comes down to the Eagles game for whether we make it in or not, I have absolutely zero faith in this current team to pull off a big win like that. Sorry, but they have done nothing this season to deserve my trust so far.

Oh man.. be careful,you know they'll label you as a troll now for saying that.

Mansta54

Reaction score
stiletto;2394601 said:
Oh man.. be careful,you know they'll label you as a troll now for saying that.

No they won't, he's been around for awhile and he isn't wearing a bag on his head.. He's no TROLL, the board knows that..

MrKennedyKennedy

Reaction score
Romo is likely going to be back after the bye.

I think he can get us through the rest of the season.

IMO, even if Felix Jones was 100% healthy, Dallas would have still had trouble in their previous games.

Romo is THE MOST IMPORTANT PLAYER ON THE TEAM.

stiletto

Reaction score
Mansta54;2394626 said:
No they won't, he's been around for awhile and he isn't wearing a bag on his head.. He's no TROLL, the board knows that..

You're a real smart guy... look at my signup date compared to yours guess I havent been here long enough...

Mansta54

Reaction score
stiletto;2394640 said:
You're a real smart guy... look at my signup date compared to yours guess I havent been here long enough...

I could care less about your post date TROLL... Infact, most TROLLS have old post dates but few posts cause the only come out when we lose... Your card was pulled long time ago...