Realistically, how do we make the...

Mansta54

Reaction score
sonnyboy;2394308 said:
WRONG. BUZZZZZ, TRY AGAIN!

Romo's return solves 95% of our problems. As will the other key half dozen returning players.

Lets see let me type this sloooow in BIG LETTERS SO YOU CAN UNDERSTAND.

WE ARE NOT AS GOOD AS WE THOUGHT WE'D BE BECAUSE TOO MANY OF THE PLAYERS THAT MAD US GOOD AREN'T PLAYING OR ARE PLAYING HURT.

AFTER THE BYE WE GET THEM BACK INCLUDING THE MOST IMPOTANT PLYER ON THE TEAM!

:hammer:

Bizwah

Reaction score
sonnyboy;2394264 said:
You mean cry like a P***y about it.

Look, nobody HERE is happy tonight. NOBODY!

But the reasonable fans who you choose to label as homers realize that our cuurent perdicament is the result of injuries to players whom we thought would be playing.

See when I made a prediction/set resonable goals at the onset of this season that I hoped this team would achieve, it was with the hope we would not get more than our fair share of injuries.

Us homers realize 2 things.

1) When this was/is healthy it takes a back seat to nobody. It can and will beat anybody.
2) After the bye we are realitively healthy.
But if you can't take the stress of having to win 6 out of 7 games do like I said.
Get into bed and I'll tell you a story.......fagboy.

I would love to agree with you there.

But I don't buy it.

Romo will be bothered by the pinkie for the rest of the year.

Newman and Jones both have muscle tears. Again, those are notorious for being bothersome injuries. They don't simply go away.

It's going to be tough....players that haven't stepped up yet will have to step up.

Mansta54

Reaction score
stiletto;2394252 said:
You mean im a JOKE because i'm not a blind homer cheerleader? OK... Then I'm a JOKE. LMAO!! Sorry but I'm ashamed of the way this team is playing and it's not living up to MY Cowboys standards. Keep your low-standards, I'll take mine thanks.

No, I mean you're a JOKE cause you have a bag on your head. Real Cowboys don't put bags over their heads. That's exactly what I mean!!!!!

sonnyboy

Benched
Reaction score
links18;2394303 said:
We didn't play better than we did against the Rams. We showed major give-up in both games. The coaching was brutal in both games. Today, our head coach actually admitted he had no idea what he was going to do at the QB position heading into half time. Who did he need to consult with to make that call? Nobody is in charge right now and the disorder is infecting the entire team. It is not getting better.

What was the TB game? Was that the exception and the rams and Giants games are the rule?

Fact is a team only has so much energy to expend. Our offense didn't turn the ball over numerous times against TB, leaving our defense hanging out to dry.
The defense returned the favor with a tremendous effort.

The defense and the team had no shot with how our offense played against the Rams and Giants.

ROMO BACK SOLVES THAT PROBLEM.

stiletto

Reaction score
Bizwah;2394328 said:
I would love to agree with you there.

But I don't buy it.

Romo will be bothered by the pinkie for the rest of the year.

Newman and Jones both have muscle tears. Again, those are notorious for being bothersome injuries. They don't simply go away.

It's going to be tough....players that haven't stepped up yet will have to step up.

You're right. It's hilarious that people think things are just going to be hunky-dory after we get these players back. Romo is going to probably be a little rusty and Newman will take awhile to get in game shape. This team is swiss cheese. So many holes, Romo will help the offense get going but there are so many fundamental problems that it's just not realistic to think things will just suddenly get better.

If we get these players back and start suddenly seeing penalties subside or tackling improve then we'll have something to feel good about. Last time I checked Romo doesn't tackle RB's....lol

stiletto

Reaction score
Mansta54;2394350 said:
No, I mean you're a JOKE cause you have a bag on your head. Real Cowboys don't put bags over their heads. That's exactly what I mean!!!!!

Oh get over it.....a lot of fans feel that way tonight. It's my temporary avatar. :)

Shadowfax

Reaction score
stiletto;2394366 said:
You're right. It's hilarious that people think things are just going to be hunky-dory after we get these players back. Romo is going to probably be a little rusty and Newman will take awhile to get in game shape. This team is swiss cheese. So many holes, Romo will help the offense get going but there are so many fundamental problems that it's just not realistic to think things will just suddenly get better.

If we get these players back and start suddenly seeing penalties subside or tackling improve then we'll have something to feel good about. Last time I checked Romo doesn't tackle RB's....lol

Chicken Little.

sonnyboy

Benched
Reaction score
stiletto;2394309 said:
Wow, derogatory name-calling, this obviously means you are losing the argument.

BTW you didnt answer my question. What about how the D played against philly, what happened when we layed an egg against Washington AT HOME, What happened w/Arizona? We were relatively healthy at the time but we had stupid penalties, horrid special teams play, bad defense. What's the excuse for that? INJURIES? Please.....

NOW I know you're a troll.

But I'll waste just a little more time on you. Our defense was 4 points better than the Eagles defense.

You win a game 41-37 and troll says what? Your defense sucked forgetting two key points. One is that the offense was GREAT, two being of course that the defense was good enough by 4 points. BTW- the defense only gave up 30 in that game.

We lost to the Commanders by 2 points at home. How is that laying an egg?

By the time we played Arizona we did have enough significant injuries to make a difference. Especially since Arizona has a dam good record this year and has won like 9 of its last 10 home games.

But like I said, if you're convinced the seasons over, just stop watching.

If the stress is too much for you climb into bed, pull the covers over your head andcry yourself to sleep.........p***y fagboy.

Is it that time of the month? Does your p***y hurt?

Mansta54

Reaction score
stiletto;2394389 said:
Oh get over it.....a lot of fans feel that way tonight. It's my temporary avatar. :)

Alot of fans may feel that way but you're the only one with the bag and it's not temporary. Its been there for a long time, I'm not the only one to call you on it.. Dude, your motive is obvious!!!!

Bizwah

Reaction score
sonnyboy;2394427 said:

But I'll waste just a little more time on you. Our defense was 4 points better than the Eagles defense.

You win a game 41-37 and troll says what? Your defense sucked forgetting two key points. One is that the offense was GREAT, two being of course that the defense was good enough by 4 points. BTW- the defense only gave up 30 in that game.

By the time we played Arizona we did have enough significant injuries to make a difference. Especially since Arizona has a dam good record this year and has won like 9 of its last 10 home games.

If the stress is too much for you climb into bed, pull the covers over your head andcry yourself to sleep.........p***y fagboy.

Another thing to remember about the Zona game.

It was a circus that week at the Ranch....with Adam Jones's problems and TO's tantrums....

stiletto

Reaction score
sonnyboy;2394427 said:

Wow you really are totally pathetic. That's some really LOW STANDARD LOSER stuff there bro. How is losing to the Commanders AT HOME not laying an Egg? Oh let me see, a division game at home, Commanders, we are SUPPOSED to take care of business. We got pwned and that's laying an egg to me. They beat us a lot worse than the score indicated BTW. They man-handled our team. I swear I wonder if you even watch the games.

Defense ONLY GAVE UP 30.<- LOW STANDARDS!!!! GAME-SET-MATCH

Do you even realize how stupid your posts sound? Are you sure you are a Cowboys fan? How long have you been watching Cowboys games? I'm guessing about 10 years because you are obviously used to mediocrity. Defense only gave up 30. LMAO. I'm done with you. :lmao:

stiletto

Reaction score
Mansta54;2394438 said:
Alot of fans may feel that way but you're the only one with the bag and it's not temporary. Its been there for a long time, I'm not the only one to call you on it.. Dude, your motive is obvious!!!!

I put it on there tonight dude.... I had a "Predator" there before. Don't make up stuff. You have me confused with someone else I guess.

Mansta54

Reaction score
stiletto;2394463 said:
Wow you really are totally pathetic. That's some really LOW STANDARD LOSER stuff there bro. How is losing to the Commanders AT HOME not laying an Egg? Oh let me see, a division game at home, Commanders, we are SUPPOSED to take care of business. We got pwned and that's laying an egg to me. They beat us a lot worse than the score indicated BTW. The man-handled our team. I swear I wonder if you even watch the games.

Do you even realize how stupid your posts sound? Are you sure you are a Cowboys fan? How long have you been watching Cowboys games? I'm guessing about 10 years because you are obviously used to mediocrity. Defense only gave up 30. LMAO. I'm done with you. :lmao:

Naw, pathetic is wearing a bag on your head calling yourself a fan..

sonnyboy

Benched
Reaction score
Bizwah;2394452 said:
Another thing to remember about the Zona game.

It was a circus that week at the Ranch....with Adam Jones's problems and TO's tantrums....

I realize you're taking my side, but *** with the TO tantrums. Do you work for ESPN. When and where did TO throw a tantrum?

What single thing has this guy said wrong or even the slightest bit out of line this year.

Sorry if I'm coming off as a j-off, but this is a real pet peeve of mine.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
stiletto;2394463 said:
Wow you really are totally pathetic. That's some really LOW STANDARD LOSER stuff there bro. How is losing to the Commanders AT HOME not laying an Egg? Oh let me see, a division game at home, Commanders, we are SUPPOSED to take care of business. We got pwned and that's laying an egg to me. They beat us a lot worse than the score indicated BTW. The man-handled our team. I swear I wonder if you even watch the games.

exactly my case. can thisss freaken changeeeee?!!

Mansta54

Reaction score
stiletto;2394466 said:
I put it on there tonight dude.... I had a "Predator" there before. Don't make up stuff. You have me confused with someone else I guess.

Naw, I don't have you confused with anyone else. I've been on this board for a loooong time and you're the only one with the bag. Regardless if its for tonite or always, it says COWARD.. Again, real Cowboys don't wear bags.. You're a loser TROLL... move on!!!!!

stiletto

Reaction score
Mansta54;2394470 said:
Naw, pathetic is wearing a bag on your head calling yourself a fan..

LOL - don't fret my man, I'll take it off in the morning.

sonnyboy

Benched
Reaction score
stiletto;2394463 said:
Wow you really are totally pathetic. That's some really LOW STANDARD LOSER stuff there bro. How is losing to the Commanders AT HOME not laying an Egg? Oh let me see, a division game at home, Commanders, we are SUPPOSED to take care of business. We got pwned and that's laying an egg to me. They beat us a lot worse than the score indicated BTW. They man-handled our team. I swear I wonder if you even watch the games.

It is that time of the month. You are a flaming fagboy beyotch.

stiletto

Reaction score
Mansta54;2394483 said:
Naw, I don't have you confused with anyone else. I've been on this board for a loooong time and you're the only one with the bag. Regardless if its for tonite or always, it says COWARD.. Again, real Cowboys don't wear bags.. You'ra a loser TROLL... move on!!!!!

Dang, this REALLY bothers you doesnt it?! I'm keeping it on just for you then... :lmao: