Realistically, how do we make the...

sonnyboy

Benched
Reaction score
stiletto;2394109 said:
#1. IS THIS REALLY NECESSARY MODS??

#2. Why am I an ***----? Are people who have differing opinions not allowed? Sorry I don't see the team through HOMER-COLORED glasses like yourself.

I'm not sure what some low-standard losers are watching. This team ABSOLUTELY WAS playing like crap. Arizona/Washington/Philly. We looked horrible. I don't know what team you were watching.

LOL OK. Let's just see what happens. I'll be glad to admit I'm wrong. But in the meantime, keep looking for that Nut my little blind-squirrel... LMAO!

Lets assume you're not a POS troll.

Assuming you are a fan, allow me to explain you.

You are a coward. You are affraid of failure. Of you're teams failure. The minute you sense failure you're cowardly defense system goes into high gear.

This way if the team does fail you can tell yourself and others(who don't care), that you knew it all along. You knew the team was flawed and refused to get caught up in all the hype only to have your itty bitty feelings hurt.

Ahhh that's a shame. I tell you what you stop following the team this year because you might get hurt. Go ahead get in bed and I'll tell you a story.:rolleyes:

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
EveryoneElse;2392778 said:
We are last in our division. We have two games that look like they will be sure wins in SanFran and Seattle. I don't see this team making the playoffs they way the team as a whole are playing. The line can't block, the defense can't tackle.

The offensive line looked lost and terrible today, and really, much of the year it's been that way.

Romo isn't the one piece missing, Romo has a better chance of re-injuring his hand when he gets back than he does of guiding this team anywhere the way the O-line and defense is playing.

last by 1/2 a game and if the Commanders lose tomorrow, only one game out of second.

Mansta54

Reaction score
stiletto;2394140 said:
Philly, the D SUCKED

What about Washington then Arizona? We looked horrible and everyone outside of the Homer-kingdom see's it. Why don't you? Oh I forgot we're going 7-0 the rest of the way. All the signs are there. :lmao:

Dude your on a Cowboys board with a bag on your head with a extremely negative attitude. Please, TROLL somewhere else!!!!

Mansta54

Reaction score
sonnyboy;2394150 said:

Assuming you are a fan, allow me explain you.

You are a coward. You are affraid of failure. Of you're teams failure. The minute you sense failure you're cowardly defense system goes into high gear.

This way if the team does fail you can tell yourself and others(who don't care), that you knew it all along. You knew the team was flawed and refused to get caught up in all the hype only to have your itty bitty feelings hurt.

Ahhh that's a shame. I tell you what you stop following the team this year because you might get hurt. Go ahead get in bed and I'll tell you a story.:rolleyes:

:hammer:

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;2394153 said:
last by 1/2 a game and if the Commanders lose tomorrow, only one game out of second.
We're doomed. a whole half-game out of third place.

a game out of the wild card lead (and we have the tiebreaker over the leader)

Yet people say it's next to impossible we make the playoffs.

I don't get it.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
windward;2394184 said:

I don't get it.

I know, we obviously need to play better, no ifs ands our buts about it, but to say we are finished is nuts.

stiletto

Reaction score
sonnyboy;2394150 said:

Assuming you are a fan, allow me explain you.

OK so let me get this straight...I'm a troll because I criticize the team's play? And a coward because I am not an un-objective homer? That's basically what you are saying here. I should just root until the end no matter what outcome occurs?

Look, I just said I would admit I'm wrong if things turn around but objective "FACTS" which you obviously have a very difficult time dealing with tell me that this team is in trouble. I'm not afraid of failure. I hate to see the Cowboys fail but when I see the trends that produce failure of a team, I am going to talk about it. I'm not going to just go along saying everything is "GREAT". That's the fun of being a fan is being able to talk about the team with other fans. If we all agreed it would be a really boring forum. Sorry I'm not a pom-pom waving cheerleader like you obviously are. It's pathetic that fans like you are unwilling to be open minded about the team and fans with differing opinions.

stiletto

Reaction score
Mansta54;2394156 said:
Dude your on a Cowboys board with a bag on your head with a extremely negative attitude. Please, TROLL somewhere else!!!!

??? I have a realistic attitude, people with attitudes like some here have ENABLE this team to continue in it's mediocrity. I have high standards and won't apologize for it....I LOVE the Cowboys so don't question my allegiance...most of your idea's of trolls are people who have ANYTHING negative to say. THAT's totally PATHETIC to no end.

Mansta54

Reaction score
stiletto;2394204 said:
??? I have a realistic attitude, people with attitudes like some here have ENABLE this team to continue in it's mediocrity. I have high standards and won't apologize for it....I LOVE the Cowboys so don't question my allegiance...

Right!!! The bag shows just how much you luv the Boyz. You're a JOKE!!!!!

stiletto

Reaction score
windward;2394184 said:

I don't get it.

It's not unrealistic that we make the playoffs, I think we can but there is SO MUCH that needs to be fixed. Penalties, stupid players, bad schemes, etc, etc. We got a long ways to go. It CAN happen but can Chubby cheeks get us there? Get us over the top??

links18

Reaction score
windward;2394184 said:

I don't get it.

The problem is there is no sign of turning it around. We are actually getting worse. Romo coming back is not going to solve half of the problems with this team right now. Romo will prevent us from getting blown out of games, but we are still in deep deep trouble. Do you really think this team has the attitude to turn this around right now? If not, where is it going to come from? What has this coaching staff done to make you think they are going to figure out how to turn it around? :(

stiletto

Reaction score
Mansta54;2394211 said:
Right!!! The bag shows just how much you luv the Boyz. You're a JOKE!!!!!

You mean im a JOKE because i'm not a blind homer cheerleader? OK... Then I'm a JOKE. LMAO!! Sorry but I'm ashamed of the way this team is playing and it's not living up to MY Cowboys standards. Keep your low-standards, I'll take mine thanks.

stiletto

Reaction score
links18;2394239 said:
The problem is there is no sign of turning it around. We are actually getting worse. Romo coming back is not going to solve half of the problems with this team right now. Romo will prevent us from getting blown out of games, but we are still in deep deep trouble. Do you really think this team has the attitude to turn this around right now? If not, where is it going to come from? What has this coaching staff done to make you think they are going to figure out how to turn it around? :(

Great post Links. On the $$$

:hammer:

sonnyboy

Benched
Reaction score
stiletto;2394196 said:
OK so let me get this straight...I'm a troll because I criticize the team's play? And a coward because I am not an un-objective homer? That's basically what you are saying here. I should just root until the end no matter what outcome occurs?

Look, I just said I would admit I'm wrong if things turn around but objective "FACTS" which you obviously have a very difficult time dealing with tell me that this team is in trouble. I'm not afraid of failure. I hate to see the Cowboys fail but when I see the trends that produce failure of a team, I am going to talk about it. I'm not going to just go along saying everything is "GREAT". That's the fun of being a fan. Sorry I'm not a pom-pom waving cheerleader like you obviously are. It's pathetic that fans like you are unwilling to be open minded about the team and fans with differing opinions.

You mean cry like a about it.

Look, nobody HERE is happy tonight. NOBODY!

But the reasonable fans who you choose to label as homers realize that our current SITUATION is the result of injuries to players whom we thought would be playing.

See when I made a prediction/set resonable goals at the onset of this season that I hoped this team would achieve, it was with the hope we would not get more than our fair share of injuries.

Us homers realize 2 things.

1) When this was/is healthy it takes a back seat to nobody. It can and will beat anybody.
2) After the bye we are realitively healthy.

But if you can't take the stress of having to win 6 out of 7 games do like I said.
Get into bed and I'll tell you a story........

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
links18;2394239 said:
We played worse than last week, but we played better than the week before that.

Not sure what you're getting at here.

links18

Reaction score
windward;2394266 said:
We played worse than last week, but we played better than the week before that.

Not sure what you're getting at here.

We didn't play better than we did against the Rams. We showed major give-up in both games. The coaching was brutal in both games. Today, our head coach actually admitted he had no idea what he was going to do at the QB position heading into half time. Who did he need to consult with to make that call? Nobody is in charge right now and the disorder is infecting the entire team. It is not getting better.

sonnyboy

Benched
Reaction score
links18;2394239 said:

WRONG. BUZZZZZ, TRY AGAIN!

Romo's return solves 95% of our problems. As will the other key half dozen returning players.

Lets see let me type this sloooow in BIG LETTERS SO YOU CAN UNDERSTAND.

WE ARE NOT AS GOOD AS WE THOUGHT WE'D BE BECAUSE TOO MANY OF THE PLAYERS THAT MAD US GOOD AREN'T PLAYING OR ARE PLAYING HURT.

AFTER THE BYE WE GET THEM BACK INCLUDING THE MOST IMPOTANT PLYER ON THE TEAM!

stiletto

Reaction score
sonnyboy;2394264 said:
Us homers realize 2 things.

1) When this was/is healthy it takes a back seat to nobody. It can and will beat anybody.
2) After the bye we are realitively healthy.

But if you can't take the stress of having to win 6 out of 7 games do like I said.
Get into bed and I'll tell you a story.......fagboy.

Wow, derogatory name-calling, this obviously means you are losing the argument.

BTW you didnt answer my question. What about how the D played against philly, what happened when we layed an egg against Washington AT HOME, What happened w/Arizona? We were relatively healthy at the time but we had stupid penalties, horrid special teams play, bad defense. What's the excuse for that? INJURIES? Please.....