Reality is sinking in

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Forget the qb debate for a minute, this was a well run team with a competent FO and coaches dismantling a poorly run team.

The Eagles not only made the move for a franchise qb, but supplemented so well, like the Darby trade.

You have Stephen at the deadline- “teams don’t want to deal” where as Philly strikes me as a team that looks to improve and add 24/7.

Contrast couldn’t be more stark.

exactly...we lose Elliott...could have used Ajayi...but it's the Eagles who make the deal...we should have.:banghead:

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
How eas wentz not an option. Philly drafted behind us?

Revisionistic

I'm not the one revising anything. Philly traded up in front of us. Once they did, Wentz wasn't an option.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ANY poster on this forum that is a Cowboys fan and revels in how good an opposing player did vs his own teams player and is on cloud nine over it.... Needs to look in the mirror and decide if they really are a fan of the team.
One thing being jealous of it... Another to revel in it. And I did not limit that to one poster. I said ANY.
:clap::clap::clap:

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
ANY poster on this forum that is a Cowboys fan and revels in how good an opposing player did vs his own teams player and is on cloud nine over it.... Needs to look in the mirror and decide if they really are a fan of the team.
One thing being jealous of it... Another to revel in it. And I did not limit that to one poster. I said ANY.

I've never thought Risen was a Cowboys fan, and I never will. He's got some people here fooled. I'm not one of them.

Doomsay

Reaction score
Stop it. The eagles as a team won this game. Anybody saying Wentz was great is fooling themselves. He was just as bad as Dak and in some ways worst.

Blows my mind that some make up crap to make it seem eagles players are so great when they are just another guy
Words and stuff.

kevm3

Reaction score
Wentz would look a lot like Dak is looking here. We have a GM that believes we should only try to find players through the draft and a head coach whose former qb even admits on tv that he isn't skilled at scheming. In other words, we have a coaching staff that is predicated on talent... what happens when a couple of your talented guys goes out? Oh yea, what we're seeing on tv today.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score

I agree tonight pained me as a Cowboys fan. I wanted Dak to outplay Wentz.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I think its time we all come to terms to fact Dallas might not be done at QB

if they want to compete in division for next 7-10 years.

When opponent scores over 30, Cowboys are 0-4.

When they score less than 30, Cowboys are 5-1.

I think it's time to come in off the ledge and take a breath before talking about chasing another QB.

popp1234

Reaction score
I still think we can win the big one with Dak, but we can't win it with Garrett and this current coaching staff. My goodness, they are undisciplined, arrogant and lazy.

black label

Reaction score
When opponent scores over 30, Cowboys are 0-4.

When they score less than 30, Cowboys are 5-1.

I think it's time to come in off the ledge and take a breath before talking about chasing another QB.
Its time to think about getting a real pro style QB, A real pocket passer not a gimmick who needs the worlds greatest running game to be successful.