Reality is sinking in

Section446

Reaction score
Glad the Homer's are starting to realize what some of us knew before the season started. We're a 7-9/8-8 type of club, and it's mostly due to Garrett.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
The D tanked the 1st two games. Now Garrett-top and his offense are tanking. Coaching staff needs to go. Has Al Davis, er I mean, Jerruh Jones got enough sense to get a real coach in here????

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
You guys could start apologizing for the ad-homs you threw at people who criticized Dak. The way some people were treated here is an absolute disgrace to just point out one players flaws....
To be fair...yes there are some who attack anyone who criticizes, Dak, Dez, or witten etc...
I can agree that "some" zoners dislike seeing the flaws in our own players or get upset when we compare them to other players we could have drafted

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Dallas has 1 TD in two weeks without Zeke. I am not to point of moving Dak but I have said we will know what Dallas has after this 6 game zeke-less stretch.
:hammer: Good point brother. This offense is atrocious. The D did awesome but after halftime, the hot disheartened. The offense needs to score to keep the momentum.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
yTQ0nTt.jpg

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Glad the Homer's are starting to realize what some of us knew before the season started. We're a 7-9/8-8 type of club, and it's mostly due to Garrett.

Dude...your being optimistic. This team has 12-4 talent...and a 0-16 coaching staff. Marinellie has already proved it once he can Cleveland Brown a complete season w/ the best of them. Don't dare him to crap on the rest of this season...because it wouldn't shock me to see him do just that. Sit back in that crap zone D w/ the single safety over the top w/ no blitz. :banghead:

HungryLion

Reaction score
Pretty bad when I've seen people who hated Romo outside of the Cowboys fanbase even admitting now Romo was really freakin' good.

Tells you how much of a dropoff from Romo to Dak there was.

Dak is not as good as Romo was. That’s true.

But he is also in his second year. Romo wasn’t even good enough to start over vinny testaverde in his second year.

Dak May well never be better than Romo. But it’s too early to tell yet.

I will say this though.

Romo > Dak.

But also

Romo > wentz.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Dak is not as good as Romo was. That’s true.

But he is also in his second year. Romo wasn’t even good enough to start over vinny testaverde in his second year.

Dak May well never be better than Romo. But it’s too early to tell yet.

I will say this though.

Romo > Dak.

But also

Romo > wentz.

Dak's ceiling looks like it might be Alex Smith level. That's me being optimistic.

Wentz looks like he could be a top 5 QB in this league.

bysbox1

Reaction score
Stop it. The eagles as a team won this game. Anybody saying Wentz was great is fooling themselves. He was just as bad as Dak and in some ways worst.

Blows my mind that some make up crap to make it seem eagles players are so great when they are just another guy

Wentz was worse than Dak? Did we watch the same game? Did Wentz cough up 4 turnovers with one being a fumble for a TD? That’s right Wentz had no turnovers. Those turnovers will always destroy you even if your opponent does not capitalize on them.

I’m not a Philly fan but Wentz was no where near worse than the garbage Dak left on the field

AzorAhai

Reaction score
It wasn't like a lot of us didn't want to get Wentz. The team was never going to move up to get him. And with this coaching staff he'd probably be wasted here too.
I wanted Goff personally lol. Was even laughed at something crazy(here or Reddit, can’t remember where) when I said I would have traded Dak for Goff straight up if the Rams were stupid enough to do it about half way through last year.

Last edited:

bodi

Reaction score
Agreed, Wentz was nothing special tonite.

From a pure passing standpoint, Wentz really makes every throw. His 17-yard touchdown over the middle to Alshon Jeffrey was Aikman-like. But yet, he’s got mobility and pocket presence that is more like a running quarterback

Dorsett33

Reaction score
It amazes me that some of you think that a player is going to have a highlight game EVERY game. Geesh! News Flash! This is not going to be Dak's last bad game. Think about it...are you EMPLOYEE OF THE DAY at your job EVERY DAY?

mattjames2010

Reaction score
It amazes me that some of you think that a player is going to have a highlight game EVERY game. Geesh! News Flash! This is not going to be Dak's last bad game. Think about it...are you EMPLOYEE OF THE DAY at your job EVERY DAY?

Stop.

Dak is supposed to be a franchise guy, he's had 3 games this year where he's played like he's a backup starting his first game. It's been that bad. The "employee of the day" isn't going to get a $100 mil contract.

Bohuntr97

Reaction score
From a pure passing standpoint, Wentz really makes every throw. His 17-yard touchdown over the middle to Alshon Jeffrey was Aikman-like. But yet, he’s got mobility and pocket presence that is more like a running quarterback

That he does. I will absolutely give him credit for that...

AzorAhai

Reaction score
To be fair...yes there are some who attack anyone who criticizes, Dak, Dez, or witten etc...
I can agree that "some" zoners dislike seeing the flaws in our own players or get upset when we compare them to other players we could have drafted
It’s on a whole different level when it comes to Dak though. Before the last few weeks, anything even resembling a slight thrown at him was met by the loudest keystrokes ever forming insult after insult.

I stopped even trying to have honest conversations about him last year after the team made it clear Romo was done here. No point in debating in an echo chamber.

Dorsett33

Reaction score
Stop.

Dak is supposed to be a franchise guy, he's had 3 games this year where he's played like he's a backup starting his first game. It's been that bad. The "employee of the day" isn't going to get a $100 mil contract.
No you stop! You've been a Dak hater ever since he's been on the team....gtfoh!

DMX690

Reaction score

You guys really not to move on from Romo. Some people around here threat him like he freaking Tom Brady or something. Tony was a good QB much like Danny White. But, never could succeed given the opportunity to lead his team to a championship.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
You guys really not to move on from Romo. Some people around here threat him like he freaking Tom Brady or something. Tony was a good QB much like Danny White. But, never could succeed given the opportunity to lead his team to a championship.

Dumb.