Really liked what I saw from Kelvin Joseph

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Nice seeing him get some playing time. Overall solid game playing his first meaningful snaps.

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
I told guys in preseason he was sticky in coverage and legit receivers in the league were just making great catches on him but they weren't getting anything after the catch.

Sometimes im not sure guys know what they are watching.

Glad he is healthy and is getting some play time before playoffs. Getting hurt in camp put his development back but i hope he starts next week opposite Diggs. Brown and Lewis can fight over the slot
Not yet. Let's see him do it consistently for the rest of the regular season. You don't want to mess with chemistry. This secondary is already on fire and AB is no slouch opposite Diggs. I hope the kid can win the job but I'm not ready to hand him the gig after one good game in the slot.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
He could be a good one. The talent is there.

He just needs to work on his skill.

He might’ve earned himself some playing time going forward.

Anthony Brown did a good job too. The entire defense had a good game.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Still early but looks promising......:)
I'll take it and look forward to both his growing pains and learning process to become one of the best.

Hey! I'm feeling particularly fun tonight and I'm posting til the wife is done with her cleaning project and we watch something awesome.

Any suggestions?

I was thinking an older classic...

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'll take it and look forward to both his growing pains and learning process to become one of the best.

Hey! I'm feeling particularly fun tonight and I'm posting til the wife is done with her cleaning project and we watch something awesome.

Any suggestions?

I was thinking an older classic...

Warriors 1979
Dirty Harry

mickswag

Reaction score
But.. but.. he selfishly missed a game earlier this year to mourn the death of this uncle. I read on this forum that he was a bust and wasted pick!