Really liked what I saw from Kelvin Joseph

Proof

Reaction score
I told guys in preseason he was sticky in coverage and legit receivers in the league were just making great catches on him but they weren't getting anything after the catch.

Sometimes im not sure guys know what they are watching.

Glad he is healthy and is getting some play time before playoffs. Getting hurt in camp put his development back but i hope he starts next week opposite Diggs. Brown and Lewis can fight over the slot

told you so’s aren’t necessary. it’s all good vibes right now

slick325

Reaction score
Will be REALLY good in this League. REALLY good! Loved the pick in round 2. Can't wait to see him make the jump next season!

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Not yet. Let's see him do it consistently for the rest of the regular season. You don't want to mess with chemistry. This secondary is already on fire and AB is no slouch opposite Diggs. I hope the kid can win the job but I'm not ready to hand him the gig after one good game in the slot.
Joseph wasn't in the slot, Brown was. Joseph played on the outside. Perhaps watching the game would help with not posting false information

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
Joseph wasn't in the slot, Brown was. Joseph played on the outside. Perhaps watching the game would help with not posting false information
Perhaps making assumptions is a bad thing. I keyed in on the pass rush,
Do you feel better now? I normally key in on the front 7. My bad if that's the case but does it make a difference? Are you willing to replace a proven and solid vet with a guy that had one good game moving into a potential Super Bowl run? Lewis is no slouch either. Continuity is important. Am I wrong?

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Perhaps making assumptions is a bad thing. I keyed in on the pass rush,

Do you feel better now? I normally key in on the front 7. My bad if that's the case but does it make a difference? Are you willing to replace a proven and solid vet with a guy that had one good game moving into a potential Super Bowl run? Lewis is no slouch either. Continuity is important. Am I wrong?
So you admit to not watching, which is what i said, but call me out for assuming.......

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Mo,talent, mo talent, mo talent…!
giphy.gif

plymkr

Reaction score
Really liked what I saw from him today. This kid can play in this league
I was encouraged by his play, meaning he didn't give up any big plays. This was a perfect scenario for him, we got him reps and game action. If he can gain the coaches' trust and play confident we have a really scary defense for the playoffs.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
My hopes for next year.

CB Diggs
CB Joseph
SS Kearse
FS Brown
NCB Lewis

If we can't keep Kearse, Wilson can start at SS. Kazee, Hooker, and Neal really aren't doing too much for us this year. So I'd rather we do our best at keeping Kearse while letting those other three walk.