RECAP: Drew Pearson on Sirius NFL Channel

genghiskhan

Reaction score
BlueWave said:
Won three Superbowls.

I don't think that's accurate.

BlueWave said:
Only player to play extended time for both Tom Landry and Jimmy Johnson.

This is definitely not accurate (Tuinei, Newton, Jeffcoat just to name a few off the top of my head).

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY said:
I checked out your link. I feel OK in the belief that I have a couple years of Shyate talk to go before I have to worry about that, give or take a month.

Oh man... that was below the belt. :mad:

BTW, I had one. I had a 68 RT 440(L) 3 speed when I was a kid. Lots of car and would honestly pass ANYTHING but a Gas Pump. They only made something like 200 of those cars but I had no idea at the time. My Mom and Dad wanted me to get rid of it so I did. Too much care for me at that age I suppose. I sold it for 2500 bucks and it was worth much, much more then that.

I guess what I'm telling you is if your dead set on driving it through my wall, make sure you run me over with it because I regrete ever letting that car go. If I ever had another chance to own one like it, I'd do it.

You know you can get a junker (with a solid frame) put about 10-15K into it, and then sell it for about 40K. You'd have to do everything "numbers matching" but you could double your money.

The one I'm doing will be far from "numbers matching". It's gonna a one of a kind. ;)

Hopefully in a good way.

Rack, I guess Jessica Simpson riding around in the General Lee just moved you.

The only thing about that charger that moves me regarding Jessica Simpson is that that charger is a '69.

Figure it out. ;)

My charger is a '68. I'd say Bullitt and Blade did more to move me to buy this car then the crappily done new Dukes movie. :D

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Rack said:
Oh man... that was below the belt. :mad:

You know you can get a junker (with a solid frame) put about 10-15K into it, and then sell it for about 40K. You'd have to do everything "numbers matching" but you could double your money.

The one I'm doing will be far from "numbers matching". It's gonna a one of a kind. ;)

Hopefully in a good way.

The only thing about that charger that moves me regarding Jessica Simpson is that that charger is a '69.

Figure it out. ;)

My charger is a '68. I'd say Bullitt and Blade did more to move me to buy this car then the crappily done new Dukes movie. :D

Yeah, your right. Don't know exactly how old you are Rack but I know how old I am. LOL!!!!!!

Anymore, I'm so busy with 4 kids and a job that it's tough to devote time to things like this. I do hope your successful with your's thou and I hope you post pictures on your progress. I shall live vicariously through you with this. :laugh2:

Friendly rib on the other. No real harm intended. ;)