RECAP: Glenn told werder...

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
He wants to play for the cowboys and has worked out real hard.

However terry said the decision is solely up to Jerry Jones.

Ed said that people inside the organization have urged Jerry to move on and release terry but jerry is reluctant to right now.

Jerry is afraid to not have a veteran on the roster if owens gets hurt.

As of 10 minutes ago Jerry still has not made up his mind.

Interesting.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
interesting. did werder say anything about felix or jenkins signing?

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
not yet. He just came on the irvin show and they are still talking about Glenn.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
How is it all up to Jerry? All Glenn has to do is accept the injury waiver and he can play. He should man up and do it after stealing 5 mil last year.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Am I the only one still holding out hope that Terry Glenn will sign and be a prdouctive Cowboy this year?

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Ed just said he thinks Glenn has agreed to the number jerry offered but now Jerry is just deciding if he wants him.

Pretty interesting.

superpunk

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2158037 said:
Am I the only one still holding out hope that Terry Glenn will sign and be a prdouctive Cowboy this year?
No.

5char.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
I don't think Jerry can cave on this anymore. They both need to find some middle-ground.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2158036 said:
How is it all up to Jerry? All Glenn has to do is accept the injury waiver and he can play. He should man up and do it after stealing 5 mil last year.

ed just said He believes glenn has agreed, now the holdup is Jerry and the organization deciding if they want him. They dont want glenn taking reps from the younger guys if he is going to end up hurt.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
theebs;2158038 said:
Ed just said he thinks Glenn has agreed to the number jerry offered but now Jerry is just deciding if he wants him.

Pretty interesting.
Real interesting. I mean, if that's true, what's to decide?

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
a part of me wants Glenn to stay cause he's a vet and a good one at that(when healthy) but another part of me wants him gone cause i'm not sure if he still has it/can stay healthy. plus i feel he is to the cowboys what Nomar Garciaparra was to the Redsox.

Velvet Jones

Reaction score
Is it just me or could this be a double edged sword? If he signs to not reinjuring that knee, do you think he will put himself out there for a game winning TD if it means putting his health in jeapordy?

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Nope. I want him in Dallas....and more importantly....producing.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
theebs;2158042 said:
ed just said He believes glenn has agreed, now the holdup is Jerry and the organization deciding if they want him. They dont want glenn taking reps from the younger guys if he is going to end up hurt.

We were probably posting at the same time so I didn't see it until afterwards.

Git r dun Jerry

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2158037 said:

I'm right there with ya!

Thick 'N Hearty

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2158036 said:

From what i read the other day, Glenn's salary last year wasn't $5M. He was given a $5M roster bonus. I guess it's splitting hairs, though.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Velvet Jones;2158046 said:
Is it just me or could this be a double edged sword? If he signs to not reinjuring that knee, do you think he will put himself out there for a game winning TD if it means putting his health in jeapordy?

I dont and I dont think anyone questions Glenns intentions or effort.

It was just a money thing for glenn and jerry during the offseason. He was insulted and then they were probably insulted after he said release me.

I am drying to know who is urging jerry to release him and who wants to keep him. Pretty intreresting.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2158048 said:
We were probably posting at the same time so I didn't see it until afterwards.

Git r dun Jerry

no doubt, I am just trying to pass on what ED is saying as accurately as possible.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
the DoNkEy PuNcH;2158050 said:
From what i read the other day, Glenn's salary last year wasn't $5M. He was given a $5M roster bonus. I guess it's splitting hairs, though.

Yeah he still got 5 mil for what 4 plays? Where do I sign? :laugh1: