RECAP: Newman..on espn 2

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
bbgun;2428561 said:
Cowboys misdiagnose an injury? Never.

LOL. They really need to get it together with the injury situations.

There are way too many times where guys either come back too soon and then go right back out or they are out way longer than expected or they are misdiagnosed or the team just gives us inaccurate info or Wade just has no freaking idea what the injury situation for a player is when he comes out to talk to the media.

That statement is about as muddled as the injury stuff with the Cowboys, lol.

And save it with the Wade is being coy. The man isnt' smart enough or savvy enough for any of that.

InDakWeTrust

DezBRomo9
Reaction score
The staff needs to put our defensive players in position to make plays, i.e. lining TNew on Moss, Burress and whomever our opponent that week puts out there, Line up Ware over the slower OT of the other team, and line Ellis over an OG in passing situations. Our team has talent, we just need to attack instead of react.

I would much rather see a touchdown scored if we attack the QB than if we play zone and miss tackles. Newman needs to get in Wade/Stewart's ears about this. Jenkins & Scandrick need to take notes because they are our future at CB as well.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
dcfanatic;2428574 said:
Please don't let me see him returning punts.

There has to be someone else on the team who can return punts other than a starting CB that just came back from injury.

Crayton is solid, but he doesn't scare anyone.

I know I am going to get killed for this, but...

Maybe we can get Amendola some tries on punt returns. I know he isn't a burner, but he has more quicks and wiggle than Crayton.

Now it all comes down to roster spots. I know Stanback is down again so maybe we can sneak Amendola in as the 5th WR in one of the next two games and give the kid a shot. I also don't think Amendola is going to shy away from contact running down on punt/kick coverage like some of the players on this roster.

Danny had a shot and fumbled and played Pacman. He's not here for a reason. :bang2:

PC does an adequate job.