Recap: Some more Trysten Hill positivity from Stephen Jones

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Good stuff!

Couldn't help rolling my eyes at Stephen when we are discussing Hill but also a lack of resource spent on Safety---when Hill is specifically the player they took instead of stud Safety Juan Thornhill last year in the draft.
:muttley:

Our pick comes up in the 2nd round and several safeties were there and half the board is screaming "take Thornhill, please!" Then we take Hill a round earlier than most thought he'd go. Thornhill goes on to be all-rookie and an apparent future star.
:banghead:
Lol..Hill will become a hero when you here the Chiefs fans next year saying they wish they had Hill instead of Thornhill. It would just be ironic!

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score

If Tristen is able to excel consistently in practice, he should be able to do so in games.

If nothing else, it's a good sign, imho. Is it realistically impossible for him to improve??

If everything he's currently doing in practice says he has, it might be best to go with it!

Last edited:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I love when Stephen and Jerry start touting their young talent in practice so when they underperform in the games we truly know they have no eye for talent. Lol

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
If Tristen is able to excel consistently in practice, he should be able to do so in games.

If nothing else, it's a good sign, imho. Is it realistically impossible for him to improve??

If everything he's currently doing in practice says he has, it might be best to go with it!

Well sometimes at this stage we start to hear about them in camp and we don’t see a breakout until year 4 on the field.

He is younger than Gallimore too I believe.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I love when Stephen and Jerry start touting their young talent in practice so when they underperform in the games we truly know they have no eye for talent. Lol

They parrot whatever their staff tells them.

Kaiser

Reaction score

He also doesn't have to be a 3 down player right away, if he can move the line of scrimmage and only plays on run downs its a way to ease him into the lineup.

conner01

Reaction score
If hill can play up to his abilities it is huge for the team