Recording the Game tonight

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Meat said:
Thanks a ton. I hope you will do this for all the preseason games.

Not sure man...takes a long time to do all the conversions and if Henson plays next week it could be a looong Preseason Game lol, jk.

- Mike G.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
thanks to those who decided to leave their computers on, i'm downloading this sucker fast, i'll leave mine on too, but i'm prob only d/l qtrs 1-2

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
I still can't even start the download. Keeps giving me the error. Oh well, I can wait 8 hours for it to come out on NFL Network.

30yrheel

Reaction score
not sure if it's working, it's been sitting on downloading, 0%, for 30 min.
this is on the bitcomet download screen. how do you tell if you're connected right.:confused:

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
download the program Azureus

or any bittorrent program

i downloaded mine in about 5 minutes

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Guys I am almost done capturing the game.

I am going to put some highlights up in a few hours with Brad sham and joe avezzanos calls.

bags

Reaction score
thanks so much for doing this mick.

I'll download yours too theebs ;)

vlad

Reaction score
Thanks buddy, really really appreciate it. You are the man

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Awesome..finally got Bit Torrent to work with this..down in S. Florida we can't get anything on Dallas unless national..much appreciated.

parcellswaterboy

StevenOtero

Reaction score
So far on quarters 1-2. I'm connected to:
14 seeds, and 5 peers. On 3-4, I'm connected to: 12 seeds, and 5 peers. They both keep increasing.

Capt.Gut

Reaction score
Thank you mickgreen58. That is the only way for me over here in Germany to watch preseason. Good job.
Download is very fast. I will get the first half in probably 15 min and the second is running fast also. I will seed both files the whole night.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Cool cool. Fellas if you can, please seed as long as you can. I forgot to mention that these files were available to another forum that I frequent and their site was down for a little so some of them are behind.

- Mike G.

NinePointOh

Reaction score
Thanks, Mick. The video quality was good but not fantastic -- but I'd rather have a small file, faster downloads, and "pretty good" quality than a huge file, slow downloads, and incredible quality. Well done.

I'll be seeding both halves all day.

el_chevo

El Serrano
Reaction score
Mike, thank you very much for the files...I could care less about the quality...thanks for taking the time to do this...

kTXe

On To The Next One
Reaction score
Mick, you are the man. Thank you so much.

And also, thanks everyone for seeding. I'm getting 200+ kB/s so each of these files should only take 15 mins. or so for me to get.

I will seed all day.