Red Dead Redemption 2

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Just got a PS4 pro/red dead redemption bundle to go along with my new Samsung 65 inch 4K TV, I have a awesome gaming pc with a 32 inch 1440 monitor but 65 inches of 4K glory is awesome. Miss gaming from the couch, maybe have to get Skyrim remastered as well.

Awesome!!! Great setup. I love my PS4 Pro, though, it seems to run a lot hotter and louder than my Xbox One X. Still, solid system.

DcFootball4

Reaction score
Noticed that, picked it up after only a hour or so of use and it seemed rather warm.

After the crap I had with the rings of death on 360 3 times, I’ll never go back. I was a diehard ps fan thruout the late 90s but switched cause of the price when they came out.. god what a horrible idea. Went back to ps and have never had an issue. I guess you really do get what you pay for.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
LOVE IT! Playing on PS4. The game is amazing. I’m switching between RDR2 and Hitman 2. Love em both!
Going to start up Hitman 2 tonight. Heard good things and looking fwd to it. Is there a little more freedom to how you execute the "hits"? It felt like the first one on this gen was kind of walking you through the process, etc.

Ren

Reaction score
Late to the party but with kids and work taking up most of my time I barely just finished this today. Hands down rockstars best game