Refuse to get Excited

Old'Boyfan

Reaction score
I don't know if I've ever been less excited than I am this year. About the 'Boys anyway.
I'm looking forward to football in general, Fall, the Holiday season. My retirement countdown.
But not excited about the 'Boys.

Bates

Reaction score
I don't know if I've ever been less excited than I am this year. About the 'Boys anyway.
I'm looking forward to football in general, Fall, the Holiday season. My retirement countdown.
But not excited about the 'Boys.

what’s the retirement countdown? We talking days or months or years?

Blitzen

Reaction score
Every year I get excited about the new season. I listen to and read all the talk from Jerry and the coaches and players and as usual I am disappointed. After all it’s been how many years? Last year I refused to get excited and they actually had a good year until they stumbled in the first round. So it’s a wait-and-see approach for me!

I can only tell you how I enjoy it. Most of the time it’s just a sentimental diversion until the postseason begins-which has obviously more drama and entertainment built in. In my opinion Jerry cares mostly about a relevant product, but would love to win another super bowl so far away from Jimmy’s titles (while maintaining final say on coaching staff and personnel). I tune in when I’ve got time during the regular season, and definitely if they make the postseason. I don’t plan around the games, lol.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Every year I get excited about the new season. I listen to and read all the talk from Jerry and the coaches and players and as usual I am disappointed. After all it’s been how many years? Last year I refused to get excited and they actually had a good year until they stumbled in the first round. So it’s a wait-and-see approach for me!

We are your friends. Drink our kool-ade. It is to help you. Drink. Drink.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
You do you.

RomoLover94

Reaction score
I was excited about last year. Not so much this year… don’t see a way there’s more than 1 playoff win, if that.

OGCowboy

Reaction score
I always look forward to a good season for Cowboy football. Excitement not so much...I’d call it anticipation .....
Maybe OP needs to find a new team and sport to get excited about....pick yourself a fav cornhole team maybe....