Release Anthony Brown and sign Bradberry?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Releasing Brown frees up $5 million and we get a much better corner.

I’m not so sure about that. The Giants are moving on from him after only two seasons and they’re having trouble finding anyone that wants to trade for him. The Giants are Bradberry’s second team.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
39223acf730610e9cbec195107d0ec09.gif

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I was thinking of releasing the guy involved in a murder personally.

If it’s proven he was involved he’ll be released. He may end up being released anyway. He’s created a distraction.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Can Bradberry play slot? Because if Joseph (or Wright, Bland for that matter) is ready for the outside role then Brown can move inside.

I doubt that the coaches/fo would do it anyway.

Creeper

Reaction score
I’m not so sure about that. The Giants are moving on from him after only two seasons and they’re having trouble finding anyone that wants to trade for him. The Giants are Bradberry’s second team.

The Giants let the world know they would release him if they could not find a trade partner. The Giants do not have enough CAP space to sign their draft picks so they are forced to do something. The Giants will be $7 million over the CAP if they sign their draft picks but the league will not let them do that. Bradberry is a top CB.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The Giants let the world know they would release him if they could not find a trade partner. The Giants do not have enough CAP space to sign their draft picks so they are forced to do something. The Giants will be $7 million over the CAP if they sign their draft picks but the league will not let them do that. Bradberry is a top CB.

No team is going to release a top corner especially after only two seasons. The Panthers moved on from him. It’s not like the Giants have a good team and can afford to lose a top player. Corners are coveted someone would trade a nice pick for him if he’s that good.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
I’d sign bradberry just based off of bossman fat and his past.

Reactions: BAT

Creeper

Reaction score
No team is going to release a top corner especially after only two seasons. The Panthers moved on from him. It’s not like the Giants have a good team and can afford to lose a top player. Corners are coveted someone would trade a nice pick for him if he’s that good.

I suggest you take a look at the Giants CAP situation. They really have no one else to cut, even after June 1. Anyone looking at this charge would be 95% certain Bradberry would be cut eventually. The problem is the last year of his contract could be voided and he would be a free agent in 2023 when he will be asking for a lot of money.

https://overthecap.com/salary-cap/new-york-giants/