Remaining FA running backs

Big_D

Reaction score
I don't think the rest of the league got the memo on how unimportant RB is. Any one of these guys should be lining up to play in Dallas if they ever want to hoist a trophy!

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Well the first two picks have to be OT and RB. Let’s hope the rest of the league does not see this. :facepalm: :huh::rolleyes:

CowboyDAK

Reaction score
Dobbins has the highest reward but he’s also always hurt. Sounds like a great cowboy bargain.

Pentagruel

Reaction score
I’d prefer Dobbins because if he was ever healthy I think he would actually be a good back. The rest are all a wash to me with limited upside but bring some veteran stability to the position.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Well the first two picks have to be OT and RB. Let’s hope the rest of the league does not see this. :facepalm: :huh::rolleyes:
I doubt any team is going to take someone they don't need, just to screw the Cowboys over.
Will they feel more pressure to take someone they were on the fence about? Yeah, that could happen. But if they're concerned about that, they'd probably avoid the risk of missing out on the player anyway.

SBWinner

Reaction score
If you sign all of them you still don't have 1 good running back that you can count on over a season.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
It’s Guyton and Brooks

Take it to the bank and sign the check it’s done
Not if someone jumps us but if the players are there I agree. I actually like Guyton and Tyler together. Brooks just tore his ACL.

Sydla

Reaction score
We are gonna do something dumb in the draft, like take Brooks at 24.