Remember Buffalo 2003

koolaid

Drink Me
Reaction score
Big Dakota;1476538 said:
not sure why your laughing at that, K2 is better than witten and braylon will be entering his 3rd year at WR, typically a breakout year. I could easily see the browns winning 8-9 games. Thankfully they won't have Lecharles till the 2008-2009 season so their line won't be totally together. Still cleveland has been making the right moves lately and we all should be a little worried that they could pull something out of their arse.

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
sbuscha;1476690 said:
2008 draft =

Dallas first round pick = 27

Cleveland first round pick = 13

Packaged together =
fbc_ark_darren_mcfadden_164w.jpg

:D

WastedFate

Reaction score
sbuscha;1476690 said:
2008 draft =

Dallas first round pick = 27

Cleveland first round pick = 13

I can definitely live with that. Hell anything below 20 is still worth a 3rd and 5th IMO.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
koolaid;1476796 said:
not sure why your laughing at that, K2 is better than witten and braylon will be entering his 3rd year at WR, typically a breakout year. I could easily see the browns winning 8-9 games. Thankfully they won't have Lecharles till the 2008-2009 season so their line won't be totally together. Still cleveland has been making the right moves lately and we all should be a little worried that they could pull something out of their arse.

k2 better than Witten? Browns winning 9? Nuf said. You won't hear from me again because i don't waste my time with know nothings. See ya. :lmao2:

koolaid

Drink Me
Reaction score
WastedFate;1476803 said:
I can definitely live with that. Hell anything below 20-25 is still worth a 3rd and 5th IMO.
i agree with you there, definately worth it as we still got one of the only guys that could really help us this year in spencer, but we really shouldnt be expecting a top 5 pick

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
1 Sun, Sep 9 Pittsburgh Tickets NL 1:00 PM
2 Sun, Sep 16 Cincinnati Tickets NL 1:00 PM
3 Sun, Sep 23 at Oakland Tickets NL 4:05 PM
4 Sun, Sep 30 Baltimore Tickets NL 1:00 PM
5 Sun, Oct 7 at New England Tickets NL 1:00 PM
6 Sun, Oct 14 Miami Tickets NL 1:00 PM
7 BYE WEEK
8 Sun, Oct 28 at St. Louis Tickets NL 1:00 PM
9 Sun, Nov 4 Seattle Tickets NL 4:05 PM
10 Sun, Nov 11 at Pittsburgh Tickets NL 1:00 PM
11 Sun, Nov 18 at Baltimore Tickets NL 1:00 PM
12 Sun, Nov 25 Houston Tickets NL 1:00 PM
13 Sun, Dec 2 at Arizona Tickets NL 4:05 PM
14 Sun, Dec 9 at NY Jets Tickets NL 4:15 PM
15 Sun, Dec 16 Buffalo Tickets NL 1:00 PM
16 Sun, Dec 23 at Cincinnati Tickets NL 1:00 PM
17 Sun, Dec 30 San Francisco Tickets NL 1:00 PM

Look at Cleveland's schedule and tell me how they are going to have a shot at winning more then 6 games. Hell 6 wins seems pretty generous to me. I dont see it happening, no way. I suppose anything is possible but its not really unlikely with a rookie QB. Besides even if it turns out to be pick 32 its still a good trade for Dallas.

koolaid

Drink Me
Reaction score
Big Dakota;1476807 said:
k2 better than Witten? Browns winning 9? Nuf said. You won't hear from me again because i don't waste my time with know nothings. See ya. :lmao2:
k2 is faster, more athletic, and had better numbers catching from charlie frye, he was a high draft pick for a reason.
i love witten, but lets be honest, once he catches the ball in the open field he is running in syrup.

just an opinion from a know nothing

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
koolaid;1476823 said:
k2 is faster, more athletic, and had better numbers catching from charlie frye, he was a high draft pick for a reason.
i love witten, but lets be honest, once he catches the ball in the open field he is running in syrup.

just an opinion from a know nothing

Well he might not be the fastest...but how many times do you see about 3 guys trying to bring him down. I'd take Witten over Winslow any day of the week.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
koolaid;1476796 said:

EXCUSE ME??!??!?!?!?!!

Have you changed your colors

Son, you better watch some Dallas highlight videos. and WInsolws bike crash, and try that again

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
Who else thinks it's a bit eery that the 2004 Buffalo Bills played both the AFC East and the NFC West, the same divisions that the 2007 Cleveland Browns will face off again?

JoeCorrado

Reaction score
dargonking999;1476541 said:
b. Quinn is a QB. Whether you guys want to believe or not. Quinn will win them some games.

And he will lose them a few as well. Starting a rookie at QB is not typically a recipe for immediate success in the NFL. He will need to learn an awful lot and that experience will carry a price.

Certainly the Browns may improve marginally over last season, but the main reason for that is simply because there is no way that they could get much worse. The pick should realistically be anywhere between the 3rd and the 13th and I am not complaining about that regardless of where it lands.

Please don't forget that Cleveland had the 27th ranked defense last season for points allowed at 22.3 per game. Think Brady can get them over the hump even with Joe Thomas protecting his blind side? Really? Likely the answer is no. And if Brady was a bit shaky playing in the big games against the big boys in college- then he will need the first season just to get over the shell shock that is the life of a rookie QB in the NFL.

The investment, is safe. :cool:

jr3153

Reaction score
The Bills had Bledsoe that year as their starting QB. Even you guys that hate Bledsoe will agree that he was better in 2004 than a rookie Quinn will be.

I think we will gwt a decently high pick, around 5 in my opinion, maybe 8

Achozen

Sounds From The Lair
Reaction score
I'd be happy with a top 12 and below.

Make it happen Quinn!

alancdc

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;1476490 said:
That's true, but they had a QB. The Browns don't.

and a really good d, and a below average division at the time!!!!! They get Baltimore, Pittsburg and and Cinci 2 times.

alancdc

Reaction score
koolaid;1476796 said:

You must be joking. K2 had another knee surgery this off season didn't he? No way, in that division, they win 8,9 games. As far as I saw they didn't help their sorry D out at all?

FiveTime

Reaction score
Cleveland is still the worst team in their division behind Baltimore, Cincinatti and Pittsburgh. The AFC is also an all around tougher conference. Even if the Browns take large strides of improvement the pick that they gave us should be high.

burmafrd

Reaction score
The Browns D needs some serious work. With that schedule, they win 6 games and if I were them I would celebrate. Top 10 pick. AND THERE IS NO WAY THAT K2 is as GOOD as Witten. At least right now. Maybe in a few years he MIGHT be better. MAYBE.