Remember Dak saying My best football is coming

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
He’s the same guy who has never been able to overcome adversity going back to his HS days. He has always folded like a tent when the chips are down. A few here tried to tell you this but your love for him blinded you.
You make a lot of things up.

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He looks AWFUL this season.
He's never been accurate but he's throwing scared right now. Everything is off his back foot or stepping sideways.
He can't run anymore
He still can't read a defense
He looks lost on the sidelines

I know the lack of a running game is part of it...but the added muscle/weight and the injuries have taken away any running ability. He's basically Tom Brady without everything that made him special. That's not a good thing at all

This talk about no weapons...it's basically the same group as last season, minus a retired and broken Gallup.

To think if they just would have waited on paying him, all this wouldn't feel so bad. We'd be looking at top the top QBs in the draft....at least having a glimmer of hope for the future.

Now it's the $60 million dollar train wreck for the near future.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Did he actually give a definitive date of that influx of talent he was gonna display? His next contract year maybe?

Nah, just lies you say when you think people will forget.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Did he actually give a definitive date of that influx of talent he was gonna display? His next contract year maybe?

Nah, just lies you say when you think people will forget.
Oh, but during the bye week him and CD got right, they worked really hard, on a half football field against nothing but air.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is very simple. If Dak plays bad football teams like the Giants or last year's Washington or the year before Eagles or anybody else that's horrible, He has great games.
If he plays stout defenses, he simply falls apart. It's always been that way, ever since the injury.
It's sad. It truly is, but the fact is, he no longer has the skills to compete in the national football league. I don't care about contracts or expectations. The skills are just not there.
It's over for him, or us I should say.

morat1959

Reaction score
It baffles me how only a handful on this site called this fraud out many years ago. If his past play at different levels didn’t prove the point, seeing his limitations on the field at the pro level just jumped out at you. Just because you put on the helmet with the star and put up garbage time, fantasy and Madden stats doesn’t make you an average QB. Once a bum…always a bum.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
It's no secret I'm a supporter and have been patient but I think his confidence is gone. It's been on the edge since the season started after becoming the highest-paid QB, and knowing media/fans expectations and criticism increase x 1000.
*** "My best football is coming" is a player trying to convince himself how good he THINKs he is
*** "Jump off the bandwagon if you want"
*** I see a QB running plays with no rhythm, cohesiveness, or confidence in teammates or coaches.
*** Maybe it's just me but I'm not feeling a pulse from Dak. You look around the league at other QBs, you can feel/see them laying everything in the line to make a play. Not saying he's quitting but close to being forced to do something you don't believe in.
*** Just me, but I think the pressure of his contract and knowing he doesn't have all the tools is getting to him. BUT, that's on him....... he should never signed
knowing he didn't have enough weapons. Many have said Jerry should have waited until after the season and that is true but Dak should have waited also.
He either knew or should have known the odds of winning this season were min and that he and the contract would get the bulk of criticism for a losing season.
*** I am afraid his troubles are just starting. He could lose his locker room/teammates.

Bench him already! He sounds like a politician than a reasonable football player with a decent IQ!