CFZ Remember: Jerry doesn’t think like we do

kskboys

Reaction score
Howie Roseman has won 1 Super Bowl. Andy Reid is a great coach. It took him 20 years to win his 1st Super Bowl.
You asked, I answered. Might as well just say "Ooops, you know I was wrong about that."

rambo2

Reaction score
You asked, I answered. Might as well just say "Ooops, you know I was wrong about that."
Well why are they not that good. I mean 20 years is a long time and Philly forget about it .

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Let’s get back to topic . Who thinks like Jethro? I think there are some who do. Eternal optimism.

They want to continue gliding until it comes off the rail . They don’t ever see the Cliff coming .

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
The sad part about all this now is think about it..... If Jerry was to hire a great HC and qualified GM, and they won the SB within the first 3 three or so years...HE would never hear the end of it. Would prove he was wrong and an idiot the past three decades. There will be no where to hide.
He is so far deep into this crap, he cannot find his way out....so he has no other choice but to continue these shenanigans just to save face. The only question remains is will once Stephen is at the helm, will he be smart enough to change or will he continue this crap as well? Ay, there's the rub.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
The sad part about all this now is think about it..... If Jerry was to hire a great HC and qualified GM, and they won the SB within the first 3 three or so years...HE would never hear the end of it. Would prove he was wrong and an idiot the past three decades. There will be no where to hide.
He is so far deep into this crap, he cannot find his way out....so he has no other choice but to continue these shenanigans just to save face. The only question remains is will once Stephen is at the helm, will he be smart enough to change or will he continue this crap as well? Ay, there's the rub.
Spot on and there in lies the rub and why regardless how bad Jethro wants to win he’s placing his egos and agendas above what’s best for Cowboys Football.

My hope rest in that his heirs will not operate in the same fashion. After all it wasn’t their dream to become celebrity football guys.

And unlike their father will have each other with equal shares or interests to hold them more accountable.

75boyz

Reaction score
Let’s get back to topic . Who thinks like Jethro? I think there are some who do. Eternal optimism.

They want to continue gliding until it comes off the rail . They don’t ever see the Cliff coming .
Yep, I'm surprised there hasn't been a FIFY post for Bob yet here on officially changing his OP title to Remember Jerry doesn't think like "some" of us, lol

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Yep, I'm surprised there hasn't been a FIFY post for Bob yet here on officially changing his OP title to Remember Jerry doesn't think like "some" of us, lol
Unfortunately there are fans who do think like him or at least follow his rhetoric and buy into his hype . We’ve seen some examples in this thread.

My purpose isn’t to call out fans but to continue calling out our owner. But occasionally we run across these fans who do follow our owner attempting to call us out and then have to be dealt with.