Remember La'el Collins?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
We resigned him back to the team at the end of the regular season for depth. With Tyron Smith possibly gone, could we get Collins to play LT for us, i'm not sure if he likes playing guard, I know he didn't when he was here. Any chance he could be brought back to play LT, I pain to think of bothering Tyler to move out to OT when he's been fine at guard!!!! Please give your ideas on this post!!!! :muttley:

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Remember La'el Collins?​

Tom-Hanks-Saying-Really.gif

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Dak is sabotaging himself with the contract demands. His contract is why we won’t be resigning a lot of guys including Tyron Smith.
Can't completely agree, it's a two way street. Dak & Jerry both to blame for the current situation.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Some were HAPPY when we signed him this past season!! Don't even go there!

Aven8

Reaction score
He was fat and lazy and I’m positive he’s still doing the same

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He was signed to the PS. He was not signed after the season ended to a reserves / futures contract.
If they were interested they would have. Unless they offered and he said no. Which I doubt.

Instead they signed some other players I never heard of.

Blackrain

Reaction score
I would say the first thing he would have to be gone over with a fine tooth comb medically to make sure there weren't any lingering injuries or any problems

Second his physical athletic condition would have to be evaluated and see if he was actually in shape to play.

Third you would have to see if he mentally had the right attitude to want to practice train compete and play for a whole season.

Just my gut feeling but I would say I'd have a better chance of winning the lottery then all that checking out I think I would rather try and draft someone then deal with all the baggage Collins comes with

jujoboys

Reaction score
Oh boy, did I really click on this thread? Now we have someone wanting to replace Tyron Smith with La'el Collins? Why don't we go ahead and trade Lamb and replace him with Dez Bryant. If we are going to tank then go ahead and tank good. Trade Parsons, we can rely on Vander Esch signing and making it through an entire season healthy. Go ahead and cut/trade Dak, we got 2 studs on the roster to replace him.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Guys, coogie has a quota to meet. Can’t expect that every thread is one where he is even bothering to share his own thoughts, let alone solicit ours.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Can't completely agree, it's a two way street. Dak & Jerry both to blame for the current situation.
Jerry has a salary cap. Dak has the egg he just laid against GB and a 2-5 playoff record over 8 seasons. He also makes an extra 50M a year in endorsements ……. Bc he’s the QB of the Dallas Cowboys. Daks the one that needs to come up with a team friendly deal that allows us to put pieces around him, rather his current posture of putting the team over a barrel.