Remember when Alex Smith couldn't lead his talented 49ers to the Super Bowl?

InTheZone

Reaction score
At the time I said they just needed a play maker at QB to get them over the hump, the bus driver is holding them back. Well AT THE TIME Kaepernick was the guy to do so and he helped get them there.

I fear this is what we're going to find ourselves in, but without the QB change to ever give us a chance to compete. How many more years can we afford to waste, assuming we don't make it to the final game? Let's say we fall short again in 2019, are you all ready to find a guy to take the offense one step further while we still have all pro talent surrounding this position?

ThatJerryKid

cowboys31
Reaction score
At the time I said they just needed a play maker at QB to get them over the hump, the bus driver is holding them back. Well AT THE TIME Kaepernick was the guy to do so and he helped get them there.

I fear this is what we're going to find ourselves in, but without the QB change to ever give us a chance to compete. How many more years can we afford to waste, assuming we don't make it to the final game? Let's say we fall short again in 2019, are you all ready to find a guy to take the offense one step further while we still have all pro talent surrounding this position?
:popcorn:

Carson

Reaction score
We won’t.

Doesn’t matter what us fans think or want. Dak is their guy and is about to be locked up for the next several years.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score

What about Zeke? Where was he vs the Rams?

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

I get there are still questions about Dak, but the Cowboys playoff loss against the Rams was more about the defense getting trucked than anything else.

The Rams set an NFL playoff record with 17 rushing first downs, and had the most rushing yards in franchise playoff history. Can't allow that and expect to win a road playoff game.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
I get there are still questions about Dak, but the Cowboys playoff loss against the Rams was more about the defense getting trucked than anything else.

The Rams set an NFL playoff record with 17 rushing first downs, and had the most rushing yards in franchise playoff history. Can't allow that and expect to win a road playoff game.

we got outcoached. everyone who knows the Cowboys saw it coming.

408Cowboy

Reaction score

I hope the QB change we did make gets us over the hump. The last one couldn't do it. Still waiting for the defense to show up. And I'm afraid for Garrett it's not a hump but a cliff.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score

+1

GenoT

Reaction score
Jerry Jones is 100% all-in on Dak Prescott being his now and future “franchise” QB. Dak will not be traded, cut or otherwise demoted in the foreseeable future. Dak will soon be paid a LOT of guaranteed money to continue in his present job.

Resistance is futile; you will be assimilated.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao2::lmao::lmao2::lmao::lmao2::lmao::lmao2::lmao::lmao2::lmao::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
C'MON man!!!

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score

We can afford to waste however many years Jerry likes. He is making money hand over fist. Kaepernick lost his coach and went to crap. Dak is still playing and will continue to play most likely for the Cowboys so we better get used to it.

Blake

Reaction score
Jerry Jones is 100% all-in on Dak Prescott being his now and future “franchise” QB. Dak will not be traded, cut or otherwise demoted in the foreseeable future. Dak will soon be paid a LOT of guaranteed money to continue in his present job.

Resistance is futile; you will be assimilated.

:laugh:

Assimilate are prepared to get winged!