Remember when I got attacked last night for suggesting Darren McFadden?

cowboyvic

Reaction score
Well i just heard Bryan Broaddus on the fan say that is the name he has been hearing in the Hall ways at vally Ranch. so what i posted was not so out of the question as some of you said it was. getting McFadden to run behind this with this offensive line, would be a very good pick_up. get it done Jerry.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Well i just heard Bryan Broaddus on the fan say that is the name he has been hearing in the Hall ways at vally Ranch. so what i posted was not so out of the question as some of you said it was. getting McFadden to run behind this with this offensive line, would be a very good pick_up. get it done Jerry.

Did you type this post on a PS3 or something?

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
2013-08-23-SethCohenFacepalmReactionGif.gif

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score

Attack me while you're at it....because Darren McFadden is better than anything currently on the Roster.

CCBoy

Reaction score

Sure, bring in the other half of the Arkansas connections that neither proved out in the NFL.

JoeBoBBY

Reaction score
Thats what were going to do. In a year we should be pushing for a SB, were going to have mcfadden and a rook at RB?

Something went wrong.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score

Broaduss sees dead people, all the time.

perrykemp

Reaction score
Cool.

McFadden was a 1000 yard back...... 5 years ago.

It looks like he has been averaging 3.3 yards per carry over the last 3 years.

If the sign him let's hope the OL gets him an extra 2 yards per carry and then he will be golden.

Bizwah

Reaction score
I'm not totally against this. I've always thought he and Murray were clones. McFadden has had a so-so career, but he played for Oakland. Cheap, talented option that can warm a seat until a rookie is ready.

cowboyvic

Reaction score
You're about to get attacked again.

Fine by me. but the people who attacked me saying no way and no how, better get ready.Bryan Broaddus, sounded like their was a real chance that we may get McFadden. and i hope he is right.some people need to stop saying no to everything.

BAZ

Drunken Mick
Reaction score

You got attacked for calling him an outstanding player. For the right price I would prefer him to Dunbar.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
Fine by me. but the people who attacked me saying no way and no how, better get ready.Bryan Broaddus, sounded like their was a real chance that we may get McFadden. and i hope he is right.some people need to stop saying no to everything.

Broaddus also said Marinelli was going to Tampa. I wouldnt hitch my wagon to anything Broaddus says. Just sayn'

Jenky

Reaction score

He's a bust who gets hurt every year. FFS, this isn't 2008 anymore.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
quote="WPBCowboysFan, post: 6019947, member: 34572"]Broaddus also said Marinelli was going to Tampa. I wouldnt hitch my wagon to anything Broaddus says. Just sayn'[/quote]

Our defense keeps going there he may.:laugh: