Remember when I got attacked last night for suggesting Darren McFadden?

DemonBlood

Reaction score
image.jpg

tm1119

Reaction score
Screw it...I would give him an invite to camp type deal where we can cut him for little cost. Fast and big...give him huge holes to hit and who knows what could happen.

CWR

Reaction score
Yep that will work. McFadden is 27 and once upon a time and all.....plus Williams and an early rookie. Some of you need to brace yourselves. We are likely going to have a running back competition. I'd like Spiller instead but think he may want too much $$, and AP well AP is in minnesota.
It's time to see if all that talk about our Oline is legit. Far as I'm concerned we ran Murray into the ground and believe more in our line than we ever did in him.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
He got resigned by the Aint's.

Bring in Richardson, McFadden and Spiller. Draft a Rookie too.
Your sarcasm meter must be broken.

It was a comment aimed at the source of the supposition. He was sure it was Ingram. Now he's sure it is McFadden. I was sure it would not be Ingram. I am equally sure it will not be McFadden. Weigh it however you wish.

Sydla

Reaction score
I'll take a flier on McFadden.......................

If that means we sign Hardy.

rags747

Reaction score
Bringing McFadden in allows us to take a flyer on Gurley at 27, I believe behind this online McFadden could be pretty damm explosive. McFadden allows us to take a player that probably won't be 100% until 2016. Get it done Jerry...

vaturkey

Reaction score
Justin Forsett was a bum until he got some good blocking and look what he did with Baltimore last year. We can find a good hard running back. Probably won't be Murray number, but we can find someone. PS. McFadden has zero power and his speed isn't anything like it used to be.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Well i just heard Bryan Broaddus on the fan say that is the name he has been hearing in the Hall ways at vally Ranch. so what i posted was not so out of the question as some of you said it was. getting McFadden to run behind this with this offensive line, would be a very good pick_up. get it done Jerry.

McFadden has had a terrible career because he's played for an awful franchise. I don't expect he'll be a star here but he could be effective as part of a two back attack

basstapp

Reaction score
Im not going to beat you up regarding Darren Mcfadden. What I think is lame is your making another post about a previous post - trying to win something that isn't winnable. Mcfadden has been a bust so far, but he has been playing for the Raiders. I think he would be a cheap option and would probably excel in our offense with our O-line and passing game.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Well i just heard Bryan Broaddus on the fan say that is the name he has been hearing in the Hall ways at vally Ranch. so what i posted was not so out of the question as some of you said it was. getting McFadden to run behind this with this offensive line, would be a very good pick_up. get it done Jerry.

Wow, the hall ways. I am sure there was also a lot of negative stuff about McFadden heard in those hall ways too.