Remember when I got attacked last night for suggesting Darren McFadden?

lostar2009

Reaction score
Well i just heard Bryan Broaddus on the fan say that is the name he has been hearing in the Hall ways at vally Ranch. so what i posted was not so out of the question as some of you said it was. getting McFadden to run behind this with this offensive line, would be a very good pick_up. get it done Jerry.

I personally think we need to look past these retreads. We have a nice oline so lets get a quality back. I would not mind another these retreads it he was the second stringer if we move pass Randle.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
PASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Well i just heard Bryan Broaddus on the fan say that is the name he has been hearing in the Hall ways at vally Ranch. so what i posted was not so out of the question as some of you said it was. getting McFadden to run behind this with this offensive line, would be a very good pick_up. get it done Jerry.

Much better backs out there than one who has not averaged more than 3.5 yards per carry over the past three seasons.

cowboyschmps3

Reaction score

Wouldn't mind

DanTanna

Original Zone Member
Reaction score
Giant Bust!!!
Presidents+%26+Williamsburg+VA+021.jpg

brymatt94

Reaction score
There are a dozen running backs in this draft that are far and ahead a better player than McFadden. What Broaddus says is far from gospel.

Aven8

Reaction score
To the OP, I will give you this, it's a much better idea then the Moreno or Richardson ideas.

But still a bad one. Sorry.

waving monkey

Reaction score
Iam attackin

g

kevm3

Reaction score
If these are the kind of moves we're going to be making under this 'new philosophy', I'm sorry, bring old Jerry back. I would have rather over-paid Murray than try to find these cheap bargains who have been somewhat disappointing where they're at.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
https://encrypted-tbn2.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQrCWfkeGA92Jcv7I4_xaiVYuITzGVoLXYFA2gGVqW2BsjOAOao

I'm busy with serious issues at the moment.

Ren

Reaction score
There's some really good backs in this year's draft class and our OL is really good. We don't need to dumpster dive just yet

cowboyvic

Reaction score
Well if some of us could run behind our OL I suppose McFadden could.

Afer losing Murray, Garrett better be running after a guy like McFadden. i think he can get the job done behind this offensive line. i hope he get's the chance to prove it.