Remember when i said the Giants could be 6-2

RomoIsBack

Reaction score
remember when i said the giants could be 6 and 2 when they play us look like it might happen with the way they are playing look like it's going to be another duel in Dallas part.2 maybe we can be 7 and 1 hope so

sago1

Reaction score
Hopefully we 7-1 when we play them in the Meadowlands. No doubt we have to bring our best game. However, our OL is a lot better then the ones they've played and so is our QB.

jackrussell

Last of the Duke Street Kings
Reaction score
RomoIsBack;1719658 said:
remember when i said the giants could be 6 and 2 when they play us look like it might happen with the way they are playing look like it's going to be another duel in Dallas part.2 maybe we can be 7 and 1 hope so

Link please...

RomoIsBack

Reaction score
sago1;1719676 said:
Hopefully we 7-1 when we play them in the Meadowlands. No doubt we have to bring our best game. However, our OL is a lot better then the ones they've played and so is our QB.

i hope they lose to the 9ers

burmafrd

Reaction score
I think there are still a lot of problems both visible and invisible. Things get hard again and the sniping will come back. And I think a lot of their secondary are smoke and mirrors. Same with the O line.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
No, I didn't remember. But thanks for remining me....

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
He probably did make the post but nobody could decipher it.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rack;1719733 said:
He probably did make the post but nobody could decipher it.

...................:laugh2:

...................and true.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
on a related note, anyone remember the post right before the season, asking about us starting 5-0 when we meet the Pats? can't remember the poster though

regarding the next meeting w/ the Giants, I foresee another shootout, Eli and Plexiglass are a hot tandem right now

ndanger

Reaction score
sometimes when i am alone in a room with total silence and there is no noise i can remember things that i might have forgotten in the past but as i sit here with this noisy keyboard and the white noise from the computer screen and all.. i can't say that i remember the particular thread you are alluding to as soon as it gets more quiet i will ruminate on it and get back to you might be a while 'cause all the cyber-noise from all these posters in this here forum is deafening thanks for bringing it to our attention though please respond if you can hear me

ROMOSAPIEN9

Proud Grandpa
Reaction score
ndanger;1719778 said:
sometimes when i am alone in a room with total silence and there is no noise i can remember things that i might have forgotten in the past but as i sit here with this noisy keyboard and the white noise from the computer screen and all.. i can't say that i remember the particular thread you are alluding to as soon as it gets more quiet i will ruminate on it and get back to you might be a while 'cause all the cyber-noise from all these posters in this here forum is deafening thanks for bringing it to our attention though please respond if you can hear me

was that meant to be fill-us-off-icall?

ndanger

Reaction score
ROMOSAPIEN9;1719785 said:
was that meant to be fill-us-off-icall?

That, and to give the original poster a bigger headache than he gave us.Do you reckin' it worked ?:)

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
dargonking999;1719791 said:
We can't have a duel in dallas, if the game isn't in Dallas.

The Big Grapple in the Big Apple?