Remember when i said the Giants could be 6-2

SacredStar

Reaction score
dallasfaniac;1719934 said:
92mfarley.jpg

Romoisback: Re..Reme..Remember the time I said that Giants could be 6-2?

McCartney: Yeah, ok.

Romoisback: That was awesome!

:laugh2:

http://img66.*************/img66/412/far01tz9.gif

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Krystalina_;1720294 said:
Not trying to be captain save-a-poster...but this board is incredibly childish.

and now is when Romoisback sings i need a hero holding out for a hero till the morning light Krystalina you are my hero thank you so very much for sticking up for me against all of these evil mean awful rude ugly posters

wanna be part of the romo fan club you can be the third member besides me and eduncan i think it would be swell

your pal Romoisback

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
RomoIsBack;1719658 said:
remember when i said the giants could be 6 and 2 when they play us look like it might happen with the way they are playing look like it's going to be another duel in Dallas part.2 maybe we can be 7 and 1 hope so

What?

Krystalina_

Reaction score
Biggems;1720311 said:
and now is when Romoisback sings i need a hero holding out for a hero till the morning light Krystalina you are my hero thank you so very much for sticking up for me against all of these evil mean awful rude ugly posters

wanna be part of the romo fan club you can be the third member besides me and eduncan i think it would be swell

your pal Romoisback
*Yawns* I find no humour in this post.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
ndanger;1719792 said:
That, and to give the original poster a bigger headache than he gave us.Do you reckin' it worked ?:)

No. Your grammar was too good, even if the punctuation and capitalization wasn't.:D

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Krystalina_;1720318 said:
*Yawns* I find no humour in this post.

of course you don't since it was aimed at you but rejoice you are a cyber hero protecting idiots the world over from being called out and slammed

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
zrinkill;1720330 said:
Wow ... must be his mom.

Most likely a Canadian or from Europe where the common spelling has the extra U in there

Krystalina_

Reaction score
Biggems;1720393 said:
of course you don't since it was aimed at you but rejoice you are a cyber hero protecting idiots the world over from being called out and slammed

Okay, grammar ****.

260vrsw.jpg

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
LMAO

I love this thread

seriously, RomoIsBack, what are your thoughts on Iraq? abortion? please, give us more of your insight!