Remember when i said the Giants could be 6-2

StylisticS

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;1719739 said:
on a related note, anyone remember the post right before the season, asking about us starting 5-0 when we meet the Pats? can't remember the poster though

regarding the next meeting w/ the Giants, I foresee another shootout, Eli and Plexiglass are a hot tandem right now

I do remember that thread about us starting 5-0 before the season. Wonder if we can go back that far to see who made it.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
romoisback u might have made a post like that but did n e body actually understand what u said i mean u've made lots of posts and nobody really understood n e of them

idk maybe you should try posting in English some time Rack would certainly appreciate it I M sure...

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
and also, can you explain to me where Romo went? I'm still trying to figure that out....k thanks..

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
air0208;1719890 said:
and also, can you explain to me where Romo went? I'm still trying to figure that out....k thanks..

It's totally unimportant where Romo went because he is back.

Undisputed

Reaction score
silverbear;1719882 said:
romoisback u might have made a post like that but did n e body actually understand what u said i mean u've made lots of posts and nobody really understood n e of them

idk maybe you should try posting in English some time Rack would certainly appreciate it I M sure...

I don't mean to be a "grammar/spelling ****" but...

*goes over RomoIsBack grammar guide and dictionary*

I believe that "nobody" should be "no1" in this context. The capitalization of "English" and "Rack"? Incorrect, I'm afraid. Three periods in one post? Impossible. More than 3 sentences and 2 distinct paragraphs? Now you aren't even trying.

So disappointed...:bang2:

ndanger

Reaction score
Romo's a comin' hide your heart Giants. Romo's a comin' hide your heart Giants. You better, better, hide your hearts. Hide it. Hide it. I said a Romo's a comin' hide your heart Giants.
You better, better, hide your hearts.
Hide it. Hide it.
Anydody remember that old 3 dog night song, Ely's coming?
Well there you have it.

RomoFan4ever

Benched
Reaction score
Putting all homerism aside-Steve Spagnuola has made the difference with that Giants D. Sure-they may need a bit of work, but he's utilizing their strengths alot more than Tim Lewis did.

dallasfaniac

Reaction score
92mfarley.jpg

Romoisback: Re..Reme..Remember the time I said that Giants could be 6-2?

McCartney: Yeah, ok.

Romoisback: That was awesome!

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
RomoIsBack;1719658 said:
remember when i said the giants could be 6 and 2 when they play us look like it might happen with the way they are playing look like it's going to be another duel in Dallas part.2 maybe we can be 7 and 1 hope so

How is it going to be a duel in Dallas when we have already played them at home. The 2nd game is in New York, isnt it???

ajk23az

Reaction score
Beast_from_East;1719936 said:
How is it going to be a duel in Dallas when we have already played them at home. The 2nd game is in New York, isnt it???

This just gets better and better. :lmao2:

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
dallasfaniac;1719934 said:
92mfarley.jpg

Romoisback: Re..Reme..Remember the time I said that Giants could be 6-2?

McCartney: Yeah, ok.

Romoisback: That was awesome!

:lmao2:

Man I miss Chris Farley.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Undisputed;1719895 said:
I don't mean to be a "grammar/spelling ****" but...

*goes over RomoIsBack grammar guide and dictionary*

I believe that "nobody" should be "no1" in this context. The capitalization of "English" and "Rack"? Incorrect, I'm afraid. Three periods in one post? Impossible. More than 3 sentences and 2 distinct paragraphs? Now you aren't even trying.

So disappointed...:bang2:

My bad, you're absolutely right... things should get better soon when it comes to my translation skills, I've sent away for the Popeil Home Lobotomy Kit... as soon as I put it to use, I ought to be able to speak much more fluent in Romo-speak, aka moron-speak...

ajk23az

Reaction score
RomoIsBack;1719658 said:
remember when i said the giants could be 6 and 2 when they play us look like it might happen with the way they are playing look like it's going to be another duel in Dallas part.2 maybe we can be 7 and 1 hope so

Can you please just tell us, WHY you can't make a complete sentence and/or thoughts?

Granted you have gotten better than when you first started posting.

DemonBlood

Reaction score
RomoIsBack;1719658 said:

I remember! You're great, how do I subscribe to your newsletter?