Reminder about the outcome of Skins/Eagles game

Aven8

Reaction score
Their MLB might be cooked as well.

But they have two fairly easy home games coming up. I'd bet my mortgage on there being no chance they lose to the 49ers.

That front four is going to destroy CJ Beathard.

Well you never know in this league. San Diego with a 21-0 shutout of Denver? The Jets? Miami?? Lol

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
49ers - W
Broncos - toss up
Cowboys - Off a bye? W
Bears - W
Seahawks - L
Rams - toss up
Giants - W
Raiders - toss up

They get Dallas again in the finale.

Not a lot of room to make up two games if they win this.

A win next week and we are in the mix for a wildcard spot. Even with a eagles loss nothing was going to change

Before the season I had them losing to Was, and Carolina. Who would have thought they would have beat all 3 with

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
My NFL playoff fantasy

we get the 6th seed and the eagles get 1 seed. We win the first game on the road and then head to Philly:)

LocimusPrime

Reaction score

PubFUml.png

Sydla

Reaction score
Per local reports................ Hicks, the MLB is likely out for the season with an Achilles rupture. Peters, the LT, could be back late in the year or the playoffs as he just has a tear in his MCL.

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
Here’s an outcome: Hicks achilles injury and Peters knee injury. I wouldn’t call the Eagles division lead safe just yet

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Win as much as we can and cheer for the teams that are in wild card contention to lose as much as possible.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Our schedule is too difficult going forward and the Eagles have a cake walk.

We need them to drop a game but I think the damage has already been done.

We're playing for a wildcard now IMO. I think we're better than Philly but I think the upcoming schedule for both teams and Dallas dropping that game to the Rams cost us the division.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
if the cowboys make the playoffs it will be as a wildcard when u give away games it usually comes back to bite you

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Our schedule is too difficult going forward and the Eagles have a cake walk.

We need them to drop a game but I think the damage has already been done.

We're playing for a wildcard now IMO. I think we're better than Philly but I think the upcoming schedule for both teams and Dallas dropping that game to the Rams cost us the division.
The only difference in Dallas schedule is two games other than that Philly and Dallas play the same teams we got Atlanta and Green Bay and they got two lesser teams that's the only difference

Sydla

Reaction score
The only difference in Dallas schedule is two games other than that Philly and Dallas play the same teams we got Atlanta and Green Bay and they got two lesser teams that's the only difference

Their schedule to end the year is easier. For example, FO has our remaining schedule ranked 2nd or 3rd and their ranked in the low teens.

It's going to be unlikely we can catch them. But that two game West Coast swing at Seattle and then at LA could be interesting.

However, by that time of the season, we may need the Eagles to beat one or both to knock one out of the WC race.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score

They are 5-1 and we are 3-3.

Our Remaining schedule

@ Commanders

Chiefs

@ Falcons

Eagles

Chargers

Commanders

@ Giants

@ Raiders

Seahawks

@ Eagles

Absolutely brutal schedule and we are sitting at 3-3.

Eagles have

9ers

Broncos

@ Cowboys

Bears

So just those 4 games alone will most likely give them another game of separation even if we beat them.

Then the last 5 we have some hope.

3 games on the road..

@ Seahawks

@ Rams

@ Giants (they will fold at this point. Easy win)

Raiders

Cowboys

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Now I know most don't want to hear about the wildcard but isn't it all about getting in the postseason?

So if the eagles win, we play a 3-3 skins team and can move ahead in the race for 1st and 2nd wildcard by beating them next week

If the skins win, we play a 4-2 skins team and can move into 2nd place in the NFC east at 4-3 by beating them next week

So no matter the outcome, it will help the Cowboys in some way

BTW: The reason the division is a long shot is because even if the eagles lose tonight, they will still be
7-2 when they play us on Sunday night since they have the niners and broncos coming up at home. And I doubt if we are 6-3 the morning of 11/19 so that's why I am focused on the wildcard. After the eagles plays us their remaining schedule is

Bears
Seahawks
Giants
Rams
Raiders
Cowboys.

So do you see how winning the NFC East is a long shot even if the eagles lose tonight? So as much as it pains me to say it, a eagles win is actually good.

For some maybe. For me its about winning the SB. What has one and done done for this team? Its about having a great team for a sustainable amount of time.